Chapter 20

Celestial's POV*

I wake up, get dressed, brush my teeth, ect. It was like a normal day but in a different place. Today we had school. But me, Uzuki, Latis, Ledale, and Blake were the only people there. Latis was teaching. "This is boring" Uzuki complained to Latis. "Uzuki, everything that involves learning is boring." I say. "Your right this is boring" Latis says putting down his book. "By the way the test scores came in and Celestial got the highest score." He says smiling at me. I smile back. "You can just call me Cecilia if you want." I say. "Celestial was the name given to you and it's a beautiful name, you shouldn't discard it like that." He says. "I guess." I reply. "Lunch break?" Uzuki asks. "Sure." Latis sad with a smile. We eat lunch and after classes Blake approaches me as I gather my things. "Need help?" He asks while picking up one of my papers that dropped. "Oh, thank you. But no, I don't need help, but thanks." I say smiling. "Okay." He says and walks away. "Soon enough you'll be like one of those popular people who ignores everyone because of him." Uzuki says throwing her head back. "What do you mean?" I ask confused. "I mean that guy.....he gives me a bad feeling...." She says. "Says the one who likes Ledale!" I say. "Psh you wish, Ledale is just another sucker out for me and my lil Cece" She says smiling. I raise an eyebrow "sure." Me and her walk out of the classroom and head to the Cafe.