Chapter 8

Celestial's POV*

I cover up my naked body crouching over. The Angel boy walks up to me and hands me his jacket. "Must be cold isn't it?" He says in a sweet tone. His eyes gentle. "T-thanks" I say as he wraps me in his jacket. "Now now don't take the kind one! I was just about to have my way with her!" The red head said. "Back off or I'll kill you! Take the amulet girl. But leave the angel alone!" He angel replied. "Speaking of switch, how was se awakened? She never touched her amulet." The red head asks. "Good point." Everyone looks at me. I feel uncomfortable since in naked. "Oh my! Where are my manners? My name is Latis." The angel boy said. "Names Ledale" the red head said. "Surprisingly we are brothers but ones a demon ones an angel. You can tell which is which." Latis says looking at me with gentle eyes. "You already know our names. Why?" I ask. "You two are the chosen ones. Meaning that you one of you will be Minoru's Queen. If I would say It's Uzuki but, Celestial seems to have the wings. But the trueth is both of you were chosen but not to be the Minoru queen, but to Jigoku/Hell and Tengoku/Heaven's guardian. Which is higher then queen and king." Ledale said. Latis held me in his arms. Shocked, I look up at him (I'm 5'8 and Latis is 6'8) "Your shivering. Cold?" He asks with a concern look. "Yes" I say hugging him back since it was freezing.