Chapter 5

Slowly but surely, I had everything done in around an hour. We had talked some more, mostly about our love for pets, her dogs, and if I heard her right... her pet pig?

But over the past 20minutes there was mostly silence and as I looked over to her I understood why. It was now reaching nearly 5am and she had her head rested in her arms.

I think she had fallen asleep.

I stood up and went over to her. She was so peaceful; I almost didn't want to wake her up. I wanted her to stay here with me all night. But she had a long day tomorrow and I wanted her to be well rested. Besides I would be getting a lot of questions if the guys came to take their shift in the morning and saw this.

I placed my hand on her back and shook her very lightly.

I heard a groan and she shifted a bit.

"Ari, it's time for you to get some sleep. You need to be fresh in the morning. Let me take you back to your room."

She mumbled something I didn't understand. She was extremely cute. I wondered what it would be to wake up next to her like that.

Stop.

I shook her again.

"Come on Ari." I noticed the papers she had furiously been scribbling on and as I could not see what it said, I smiled at the fact that she was comfortable enough with me to do her write. I took them and, respecting her wishes, folded it and placed it in my suit pocket without reading it.

"Piggy back." I simply heard these words from her as she still had her eyes closed.

Last time I gave anyone a piggyback was years ago. I didn't mind though. I would do anything for her at this point. I chuckled and turned around, knelt down so it was easier for her to get on my back.

"Your transportation awaits Ms Grande." She sleepily squealed and her arms wrap around my shoulder and neck. Her perfume quickly invaded my space and I felt the warmth of her against my back. The sparks were back and my heart was doing flips and the butterflies erupted again as she buried her face in my shoulder, I felt her breath against my neck. Her legs wrapped around me and I placed my arms below her thighs to support her.

As she was only wearing this very short, well, short and some overly long boots coming to her knees, my hands were in direct contact with the little bit of skin in between her two items of clothing. Her skin was the softest thing I had ever touched. I was just amazed about her entire existence.
But...wait...was that goose bumps that I felt from her?
I smiled at the thought that I could cause that.

I made my way out of the back office and called the elevator to go to her floor. While we were waiting; I looked around to see if I could see anyone around in case I had to think of her ownn security.

"Thank you for tonight, I really had a good time with you. I seriously feel as if I have known you for years. It's refreshing. You're real and down to earth and I value that in people." She spoke softly into my ear. It was my turn now to have goose bumps.

"I'm the one that should thank you. For the first time in my life, I was happy being having the opportunity to meet such a beautiful and genuine soul." That escaped my mouth. I felt her grasp around me tighten as we made the rest of the way to her room in silence.

Upon entering her room, I let out a small laugh at how unorganised her room was. There were clothes ad shoes everywhere, a make up table had also been arranged to be placed in her room and there was so much make up items every where.

"Hey, it's a fact that disorganised people are more intelligent." She said right in my ear.

"Then you must be Einstein minus the hair." I teased.