So You Wanna Write: A Naruto Fan Fic?

Covers: Try to make a cool looking book cover for your story, it's one of the biggest things that catches other people's eyes. Like advertising. Try putting something about your story in there, not just a picture of Naruto characters. Try combining picture together with a text and add your OC (Optional Character).

Make your book cover unique, it's just as important as the story itself. If you don't know how to make a cool book cover with the defualt paint. Then try downloading Gimp. Or tool paint sai. I've never used tool paint sai before but I know a few people that do and have made amazing book covers.

You don't have to paint it if you don't want, you can still combine pictures or something. I'm sure it'll be amazing with all and any effort you put into it! :D

Title: The title will probably be the second thing people notice. Try making it again something cool, unique. It could be a quote your going to use in your story or maybe even the meaning behind it. Whatever you choose other's will remember when they talk about it to others. Be sure to put after the title something like (Naruto fan Fic) or ~Naruto Fan Fic~ or something close to that.

If you don't add it then Naruto lovers won't know it's a Naruto fan fiction unless they see a Naruto character or two on the cover. But still be sure to add that. If your OC ends up falling in love with a Naruto character and the whole thing is basically about THEIR love, then it is NOT a Naruto fan fiction. It's a love story, so you'll want to put something like (Gaara love story) or ~Gaara love story~

Or whoever love story it is. That way if it's a Gaara love story then Gaara lovers will read it. If it's an Itachi love story and you write ~Itachi love story~ or (Itachi love story) then Itachi lovers will read it.

Be sure to add the title before you add that though because their are tons of Naruto fan fics and love stories. So if you just write (Gaara love story) for the title and nothing else, it's kinda hard to tell others about it.

Ideas: Make your idea original and unique. Try not to make your person the strongest in the whole Naruto world and have them suddenly die from a bandit cause that doesn't make any sense. Also don't make them super Sakura weak and have them completely master an impossible jutsu in just five minutes. Again it makes no sense.

Characters: Try to stick with the character's personality. Don't change it entirely. Like....Hidan, you can't make Hidan a saint or a christian unless it's on opposite world. Think about you actually being your OC and being in their shoes. If you said and did the things your OC did, how do you think that Naruto character would react?

Helpful Tip: If your having trouble thinking up ideas then there are two ways that can help.

1: You can day dream either during the day or when you lay down to sleep.

2: Listen to music while thinking of your story in that situation. That's how I came up with some of my best ideas.

That's all for now! PEACE!