Short Rant: Naruto Pairings

This isn't advise really, just a rant about Naruto pairings. Although it might be helpful in some ways, who knows?

NaruSasu

Don't get me wrong, I love yaoi, I think it's hot. I also have no problem with gay couples or anything like that. The reason I hate this couple is because Naruto and Sasuke aren't lovers. They're best friends! Kishimoto has made the entire series pretty much based on friendship and they're the bestest friends of all!

Do you date your best friends? I mean yeah sure, Naruto and Sasuke kissed twice but they both complained about it and I'm pretty sure Kishimoto through that in there for laughs. I just about wet my pants at that those hilarious parts XD

All I'm saying is, why would Kishimoto have Sakura and Hinata like Sasuke and Naruto if he was planning on pairing Sasuke and Naruto? They're best friends and it sickens me and kinda saddens me to see that people would pair such good friends just because they think it's hot.

And also, Naruto even said Sasuke is like a BROTHER to him!

SuigetsuXKarin

Ok so your seriously just gonna sit there and tell me it's ok to ship every last couple that hates each other yet looks out for each other since they don't have a choice ACCEPT Suigetsu and Karin?? I think Suigetsu and Karin would be a flippin great couple!! Yet all because everyone thinks Karin is 'bitchy' and 'mean to Suigetsu' they would be a bad couple.

How many people out there ship Sakura with Naruto even though Sakura is constantly punching him in the face? Think about it. I don't really like Sakura and Naruto as a couple but still, this couple is just too epic to pass by!

I tried looking here on watty and so far no stories on SuigetsuXKarin! There's also hardly any fanart! Just think of them! One second they could be fighting and the next second they're having an epic make out session!

SasoDei and ToDei

SasoriXDeidara, hot. Serious f-ing HOT. But it makes me sad, why don't you people ship Tobi and Deidara to? Tobi is younger than Sasori and more around Deidara's age. Plus think about the hotty behind the mask who could order around Deidara >:D

KisaIta

WHY CAN I RARELY FIND THIS COUPLE ON WATTY?! Dude this couple is so hot, I think it's the hottest yaoi pairing on the planet! Plus it could also be sweet if you really think about it..

NejiXHinata and ItachiXSasuke

This is just sad. Cousins and siblings? Your seriously gonna ship that? It makes me sad when people get their love mixed up, I'm not saying that as in people who date their family is wrong or anything but these are family that Kishimoto made.

Hinata and Neji, yeah they're closer than just cousins, they're like BROTHER and SISTER. They care about each other as family and Hinata is head over heels in love with Naruto. If you pay attention to the Naruto series, Neji is also a supporter of NaruHina. Because he knows Naruto makes Hinata stronger.

Itachi loves Sasuke, that's true, but he loves him as his brother. You wanna date your brother just cause he loves you in a brotherly way? Kishimoto has made their bond a bond of brotherhood. I admire Kishimoto for many reasons and one of those reasons is he's showing family and friend bonds more than the bond of true love.

Because let's face it. Who's there for you when that bitch slept with another man? Who comes to comfort you when that ass hole leaves you when you get pregnant? Is it your ex? A future lover? No. It's your friends and family that care about you in a non romantic way. They care about your well being, not getting in your pants or wanting to have a family with you.

They just like you as a person, not as a love interest. So please stop shipping these two couples just because they care about each other.

GaaraXMatsuri and GaaraXSari

No. Just no. Matsuri might like Gaara in that way but to Gaara Matsuri is his student, his pupil. Matsuri and Sari are just fangirls like Ino and Sakura are to Sasuke. Sure I support Sakura and Sasuke but they weren't student and sensei, they were teammates and they had actual love scenes.

Or at least romantic scenes Kishimoto through in there. Even in the new Naruto movie when they're all opposites, Kishimoto still puts those scenes in there for em. I don't see Gaara being a couple with those two because all they're thinking about is how hot and how strong Gaara is. They care if he's hurt yeah, but they don't seem to care about anything else.

DeidaraXKurotsuchi

Not sure if I spelled her name right...But Kuro, ima call her Kuro for short, said her and Deidara used to be best FRIENDS and she always calls him big BRO as in BROTHER, as in NOT A F-ING LOVA!

HidanXShikamaru

......Sick....I don't even know what else to say about this...

DeidaraXIno

Your shipping this because they look alike? When they've never even met. How many times do I have to tell you people that if lovers look alike it'll look like your dating your sibling? Yeah..

SakuraXIno

Again it's like SasukeXNaruto, your kinda ruining their friendship.

I don't have anything else to say really. What pairing do you dislike? Leave in the comments.