Writing 4 Yourself

Hiya! Calienia here! I figured some people might want to write Naruto themed stories but don't know exactly how to start or are having trouble with the characters. This is just helpful advise and tips on how to write Naruto themed stories.

If you already have a Naruto story and it doesn't follow all the advise and tips please don't panic or go on a rant. Remember, this is just ADVISE! You don't have to take it. Now let's get started shall we?

Write the story how YOU want. Don't worry about updates just because fans are pressuring you to. If you rush an idea it may not be as good. If your fans are really truly your fans, they'll WAIT for an update. Be sure to have fun with your story or stories instead of worrying about updating or grammar or even if the spelling is correct.

Yes, it is good to have good grammer and spelling but in my opinion those things don't matter until the story is done. Then you can edit it and maybe review your idea's so you can make a book 2 or a story similar to it.

Another reason why you should have good grammar and spell check is if your signing up for watty awards. I'm pretty sure it'll increase your chances. Although, wattpad is for FUN for ROOKIES! Anyone who disagrees deserves to have a cup cake thrown at em.

On here you write for YOU no one else. Your not publishing to the entire world so have fun with it.

Ok now that you know the importance of writing for fun and for you, let's get on with how to write for Naruto stuff. If you see a certain kind of Naruto themed story isn't there, you can always request the kind so I can give advise on it.

PEACE!