Fourteen

Before this story starts I want to shout out puppylover200711 for helping me out, unknowingly she gave me a boost. I just want to say thank you.
∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆

I'm in love with my bed. Were perfect for each other. But my alarm clock doesn't want us together. That jealous bitch. I planned to cook today but I can't think, I mean that son of a cockroach just confesses some feelings towards me. And I can't help but feel something towards him too, Even if that jackass kidnapped me and Tortured me.

I think I'm going crazy, you're not supposed to like the guy that kidnapped you, your suppose to have nightmares about him but I have more nightmares about failing Ap Calculus than my kidnapping. This doesn't make sense, somebody please help me. I think I need to see a Therapist. I mean I didn't need one when I was home, I had the guys and my Baba. They were my therapist but here it different I have my self, no one that knows me as my family does.

I just want to go home but I'm stuck with these people but yet I don't want to leave them, especially max and Nona. I need to stop thinking like this, cut it out Ada, your strong and amazing human, plus you could beat their asses if you wanted to. Come on let get you some food, I do my best thinking when I'm high on calories.

∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~

"Will you be quiet " I scolded Robert as he just looked at me stuff my face on my pancake Mountain. "I didn't say anything " He's just staring at me and It bothers me, it like I know what he's thinking and It makes me antsy. "Stop think so loud " I hissed while I stuff my mouth with these amazing pancakes. It like heaven every morning, your stomach is empty and it has room for everything you desire. I can just endlessly stuff my self with food without a care.

"Your moody today, you're going to choke on that, you know " I've been doing this my whole life, I am a professional when it comes to eating. It disappoints me that he underestimates me. " You underestimate just how much
Food I can stuff in my mouth before I need to be stopped " I informed him with my mouth full while he just looked at me weirdly.

"Ada, will you come to play with me " I don't want too, I have to do some soul searching. Is it bad of me to deny this beautiful creature my time? I have to think about what i have to do to know that I am in this position. It's not every day that your kidnapper tells you they have feelings for you. But I can't lie to myself that asshole sells woman, for a living. I don't know if I can trust him with my heart because if he brakes it then it's my fault for giving him that trust and I can't do that yet.

"How about, we watch a movie, with snacks and all, wouldn't that be fun " he nodded and giggled while he ran to the theater room.

∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆

I'm currently waiting for Andrew in his office, I have to talk to him. While watching Mulan, Max feels asleep and I started thinking about my situation with Andrew. I know it's wrong of me to feel something for him after he just kidnapped me but I do. So I want to confess to him and set rules for us and establish my staying situation. I have to be more mature about this, for once in my life.

Where is he, he is usually here by this hour. What has my life come to?  Suddenly I heard shoes stumbling and a body being smacked the wall and moaning. The hell, please don't let it be who I think it is because if it's him, I'm bringing hell down here. The door opened and he cleared the desk and made out with the woman.

"Seem you two are having some fun aren't you " they both yelled in surprise while I smirked and waved "What in gods name are you doing here "

"Nothing in his name, here on my own actually " The girl composed herself and blushed "Hi, I'm Sirah " She smiled extending her hand for me to shake, i gave her tight smile and look at her "I really don't want to shake hands right now don't know where that's been " I informed, could have been anywhere and knowing the man whore he might have given her chlamydia.

"Right" she blushed slightly while looking back at him while he glared at me "You still haven't told me why your here " Ohh and the questions, while I have him one better "Does Andrew know your fucking people in his office"

He glared at me while I smirked, I finally had something against him and I was going to use it for my advantage"Not a word out of your mouth, pretty face " Ohh so he admits that I'm gorgeous. Never knew about this, definitely something I can use against him.

"Or what Geralt, you're going to hit me, kill me. But I could do you a solid, clean this up and get out or else " I threatened with a grin, he glared at me while he cleans up and left blaming the door of the office. "Wow that felt good " I cheered.

That felt amazing like I have some power here. Wow, I feel amazing, finally stood up to that jerk. I never got to call my family. I also need to discuss this with Andrew. "Hey Ada, what are you doing here " B.j smiled while adjusting his glasses.

"I'm here to see Andrew" I informed him while he sat on the other side of the desk. "He told Sam to have the day off and locked himself in his room," he said while typing in the computer. "Why is he locked up in his room," I asked while his full attention was on the computer.

"I don't know he said something about yesterday " His not telling me something, I grabbed my sweater and covered the computer "Hey you're covering the view " he protested while finally giving me his attention.

"I am the view, anyways. What did he tell you exactly" I need to know what going on and why is he doing this "I don't know, I heard him talking to Sam and he said he was afraid of rejection. That he doesn't want to face that yet know can I get back to work I have to get stock before it too late for the next shipping " I removed the sweater and started heading my way to his room.

I need to talk to him