Six

Right know I was on my way to talk to Andrew about max i know I just meet him but he seems to want a parent love and is trying to look for it . I knocked in his door his door and he said come in . I entered to be greated him and a blond harlot in his lap . He had pink lip stick all over his chin and lips.

I admit I might be a little jealous but right know I am here for max childhood . Andrew notice me starring and smirked "jealous ?" He said . The girl smirked with him too "Ohh no I am not here to be jealous of a filthy harlot i am actually staring becuase you lied " I said , the blonde bimbo looked confuesed .

"What's it a harlot " she said bringing her boobs up , so first the northern girls have terrible sense of fashion and are sluts and know there dumd "Look uneducated gringa , it means whore , know get of his lap and go get yourself a dictionary and educate your self " I sneered at her .

This girl was the reason his not spending time with his son , he prefers this bimbo instead of his son.
What type of father is he , wait is she the mother . No she can't be , he called me his mom after he feel asleep so he dosent have a mother figure.

"Baby she called me whore do something " the blonde said in a high pitch voice . Andrew glared at her at the fact she called him baby , he pushed her away and she looked hurt "I am not your baby , your just a fuck know.Get.Out.Of.My.House.Susan." He spat at her she looked like she was about to cry and said "Its Sandra " he rolled his eyes and pointed at the door and she left.

"Know would you mind telling me why did you come and disturbed me " he said with a face with no emotions
"I dint disturbed anything sir she was disturbing you " I said crossing my hands .

"Look why do you keep calling me sir and two just becuase you are staying at my house for a while dosent mean you can do whatever you want " he said glaring at me .

"First i was never formally told to call you by your name and is disrespectful to do without told so , so there for is sir until formally told to change and second is about your son i came here "  i said while sitting my self down in the chair .

His face soften a bit and then went to worrie "What about him , and you can call me Andrew " he said and muttered something at the end "You told him you were busy with work but you were here sucking off your face with a harlot" I said calmly while inside i was burning with rage .

His face became cold and said "That is not non of your Buissness to tell me what I do " I sighted and and said "It is not my Buissness to tell you what are you doing but it is my Buissness about max , it turn my Buissness since I care about him and since he told me i am someone special in his heart so it is of my concern that your not giving your son time or a child hood ." He looked at me coldly .

"You know nothing about that and he has nana to keep him company , I'll raise my child how i know is right " he sneered at me "Well you have one hell of a diffrent meaning of what's right , and I have my inferences whats going on you don't know how to be a father probobly forced to keep him and just consider him as another person living in the world " I sad clenching my fist , i really needs to punch him tight know right here .

"Ohh so you know about being a single parent , know tell me Ms. Gutierrez what the hell do you know about raising a child if you don't have one yourself " he spat and anger evident in his eyes .

"Your right i don't have a child of my own but i do know I lived it , my baba she adopted me and loved me lile her own child , she actually never had time to take care of me but still spend time with me . She was a nurse in the gang she was always traeting patients in the Clinic but she always had me there and I learned a few stuff from being with her I learn how to disinfect a cut I learn how to stitch somebody up I learned how to take a bullet out and Stitch it and clean it. She sat me there and thought me all this stuff while she was at her job . She tried her best to give me time and she did a marvelous job at it . And even wen it was late she would of help me with my home work and played with me . And you Sir have all the time in the world with him a nd your wasting it with a bimbo . He dosent have a mother to go to , your all hes got . So give him a reason to talk proudly about his father a reason to be happy wen they mention you " and with that i left him there .

I went to the room and and went to sleep.