Thirteen

I didn't know hell had such comfy beds. This is very odd I will admit that. Maybe this is a trap, maybe I am going to suffer more if I wake up. Yup, I am not getting up. I am on a high way to hell, high way to hell.

"Wake up" ohh that little bitch "Are you fucking insane you peace of shit " I growled throwing the pillow at him "Do you really want me to answer that" he smiled  Wait what, what the fuck is wrong with him.

He just smiled at me more making me glare at him. Like what the hell is he smiling at he almost just almost sent me to hell with carol? "What are you smiling" Little jerk almost killed me and he just smiles, ridiculous.

"I read somewhere smiles are contagious " the hell with that not after he breaking try to kill me. Well, at least I'm victorious. "Don't worry, I'm vaccinated " I informed getting off the bed. Guess I can play his games and probably be set free.

"I'm gonna see nona" I need a lighter

∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~

"I swear Nona I am going to burn this son of a bitch. Who in there right state of mind drowns a human just to get a compliment. I can't fucking believe it " If I burn this place down I will get my revenge and set my self free.

"Mommy I'm sorry " A million little reasons why I should not burn this place down. "Baby is ok, you didn't know your father was going to try to drown me " I assured him picking him up and sitting him up in my lap. He so adorable why would I risk it. I have him all to my self. "Come on let all bake some cookies "

"Nonna do we have chocolate chips " she smiled and open a cabinet and chimed "Always" Let get cooking.

∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆

We all are brave in our own way, For example, I ain't afraid of raw cookie dough. Also, don't let a recipe tell you how many chocolate chips to use. Measure that shit from the heart. Right now I'm starting to notice I took out my anger on the cookies. Ohh well more chocolate.

"Ada the cookies are going to be chocolate bars, not cookies " I need to eat chocolate. Anger makes me want to eat.  I think I need to see a therapist. "It's ok will make more dough " I need to calm down ok it just one tiny incident where I could have lost my life at the hands of a fucking Idiot. It all ok.

"Ok, but who's going to eat all of these cookies " Me duh. I can eat cookies and cake for Breakfast ever, Breakfast, Lunch eve, Lunch, Dinner ever and Dinner. Wow think I'm going to have to do something, I only stayed the same and ate a lot because I use to exercise. This is not healthy at all, ok from know on just one cake a day.

"Mmm what smells so good " This bitch ass. I grabbed the knife and stabbed the extra dough "Ohh we are just making cookies for max here " Nona smiled pointing at max who was starting at the ovens window. "Nice can you make me a coffee with cream, Thanks " He probably can't make a simple coffee. I snickered and he said "What "

"You did not say please. And I bet you can't make a nice cup of the coffee rich boy" I chimed leaning on the counter holding my head. "How much you want to bet " something small, ohh I know.
"If you lose I get a call to my home, If you win you get the compliment you so desire and a small secret from The scorpions " with that he smirked and said "Deal"

He stood up and looked at the stuff"Go sit over there, I need time " Time for what, it's just coffee. Well, I will wait.

∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆

"Here you go, a nice hot cup of coffee, " He said handing me a hot cup. I sipped it and it was terrible it wasn't even hot, how is the cup even hot "It's cold " I said

"Nice cup of coffee, " wow just because you change the name it doesn't mean it's any better "It tastes horrible " I replied while I smelt it.

"Cup of coffee " Does he want to win so bad I just want a call home. " I'm not sure if this is even coffee " is this charcoal what the fuck "Cup"

"I won, I want my phone call " he sighed and rolled his eyes "Fine but it will be supervised and with a satellite phone " yes I get to hear my family I need to come for me I don't want to be here with this creep.

"Look I'm sorry about you know what, I've never had real fun or joked around much, I took it too far can you forgive me " Really just this simple word after he tried to drown my ass. "Would you forgive me if I burned you and this place down "

He stood there and thought about it "That's different " Hell no
"What do you mean that's different you fucking drowned me, Andrew, almost took my life you also kidnapped me and have me here for no apparent reason. Tell me why am I here for . Why did you take my freedom? What is your big plan huh are you going to try to kill to hurt MY family or are you going to make a profit out of me. Tell me, I need to know. What is my future " I miss my baba, my brothers, my family my culture. I stand alone here with these shitty people.

"I Dont know okay, I had big plans for you. Everything was  fucking plan. But you fucking ruined everything, you stole My Nanas heart, my sons, my friend and mine too. You don't fucking know how many times I tried to fucking make up my mind but you just got deeper and deeper into my mind that I no longer seek to harm you. And I don't want to give you back, I can't. I dont know what I'm feeling and I can't let you go until I know "