Five

I was currently in a cellar becuase this dumd asses thought that I was lying and not telling them the truth and also i tried to escape again . I was tied up becuase I also beat the guard down geez how are me rival to them they dont have good training . Gerald comes her and tortures me to try to get answers . They don't trust me well not since my attempted to escape.

"Know are you going to tell us wen are the next shipments are yes or no and don't try to denie your not part of the gang becuase we can see your very well trained " Gerald said while playing with a knife .

"Look you fool , i am very well trained becuase my uncle wanted me to go to a good college and sadly yall have a good college here and he dint trust you gringos so he trained me " I said wincing in pain . I was all bruises and cut were all over me , i wanted to cry so badly i just wanted to go home and play around with my baba but they are preventing that from me.

"LIAR " he said and traced down a cut trough my tight . I hissed in pain at the cut they weren't deep to leave scars but they hurt . For me at least becuase I am not use to being in this situations .

He left and nonna came in and I just bursted out crying , why me i just one to go home with baba and here Jason's arrogant ass again "Nonna i want to go home please they dont believe me i am telling them all i know and they are just torturing me more please i don't want to stay here " i sobed out.

She came in and hugged me lightly to not hurt my bruises and cut "I know honey but Andrew is stubborn and he thinks you know something , i will try my best to make Andrew understand,  but right know I am here to treat you" she said while moving a strand of my hair to my ear.

I nodded and let her treat me , i winced every time she applied alcohol but accepted becuase I don't want to get infected . She then came and brushed my hair in some braids .

"Know stay strong while i go and talk to Andrew about your innocence,  I'll be back " she said , i noded and she left , i dicided to take a nap i don't she Will convince him but will see

☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤

I woke up and I felt soft surface i opened my eyes and looked i was in the room from last time .