Seven

Andrew P.OV
I thought of what she said yesterday , i actually almost never spend time with him , all i ever did was tell him ill play later with him but never  did  . I don't know how to be a good father my father never was home he was always in Buissness trips so I was always with my mom or nana.

That all change wen I was 12 , but instead of spending time with me he thought me the Buissness.  Wen he died wen I was 16  i dint really cry he never was there to show me love only to teach me how to work the Buissness and how to be a unemotional person so I pretty much grew up without that father figure .

I was thinking that I should spend more time with max , so I went up to his room and there he was playing with his cars . "Hey buddy " I said entering the room , he just mutter a hey while playing with his toys.

"I was thinking do you want to get some icecream and go to the park " I said kneeling down,  he froze and turn around and said "Your not to bissy" i shook my head , and his face lit up with exciment and started jumping around .

Wow just going out with me made him excited . "Come on lets go " he said dragging me down the stairs , i just chuckled at his exciment . I grabbed the key out of the hanger .

I drove the nearest icecream shop but there were police there . I wonder what happened , i got off my car and walked to the one in charge "What happened officer " I said , the i looked up to be startle at a clown on the wall

 I wonder what happened , i got off my car and walked to the one in charge "What happened officer " I said , the i looked up to be startle at a clown on the wall

"Well it seems that someone came and graffiti the wall and left a note , they also killed the security guard " he said handing me the note .

Dear Graesers
We want our princess back and pronto , you took our happiness wave been kind to yall for the past years , you see we can kill every single one of yall but have chose not to , if you haven't notice already she is nearly train and better than your security guards . Know if you dont give our joy and happiness back this will continue , more kills are bound to happen and your town wont be so perfect.

Sincerely Scorpions

What the hell,  how do they know that she beat them . The only reason she beat them they are not allowed to use weapons or hurt her badly . What do they mean there princess , what the hell.  How did we not notice them crossing the train tracks i have sevaliance camaras every were .

"Daddy why is there a weird clown there " max said hugging my shirt "Well someone dicided to paint the walls , know let go to the car and go somewhere else " I said picking him up and put him in the car . He froze wen I did but soften wen he got comfortable.

Went to Jason's deli , and he seem to not like it so we went to Freddys . We entered and he ordered a kids burger and a walnut ice cream with blue berrys . We ate and talk for a while , i learned that his favorite color is blue and that his favorite movie is cars . And his also too smart for his age his four and is in second grade and his 4.