Nine

I woke up on somebody playing with my hair . I opened my eyes to Andrew staring at me . I blushed like crazy,  i have never felt something like this all my life I have always be given famaly affection but i have never been given this .

"Good morning "he said in his husk voice , if I was standing up I'll probobly be falling . "Good morning to you too " I said smilling at him , suddenly i felt someone steer behind me , i looked back and max was opening his beautiful blue eyes . I Grabbed him and place him on my legs.

I sat up and he did his cute yawn and stretch his arms and rub his eyes . I wish I could of recorded it was the cutest thing ever . "Good morning handsome how was your sleep ." I said while kissing his cheek and his face lit up.

"It was good , yesterday I had so much fun playing with you and daddy " he said looking happy "And I don't get a compliment " Andrew said looking jealous , who knew gangleader were jealous at little kids .

"Ohh is little cute chipmunk jealous of my baby boy " I said pinching his cheek , he snorted and said "No is that he get a compliment and I don't it's not fair you know " he said crossing his arms , awe he looks lile a little kid .

"Don't worry pretty boy , you'll never be as good looking as my baby " I said getting up but was thrown back to bed by Andrew.  He got on top of me and max was watching.

"Your not leaving until you i receive my complement "he said smirking "Never" i stated , his smirk grew even wider if that's even possible.  You know what this buffoon did.

If you guessed tickling yes your right .
I started laughing like crazy and max was just laughing at me . "Know say it or i won't stop " Andrew chimes . I coulnt hold it any longer so I gave up .

"Yo-your h-and-some an-d da-zzling " I said between my laughs , he stoped and smirked "Know that wasent so hard wasent it " he said getting up and I did to . I made my way to the door and said "Not " his eyes widen and he started chasing me down the stairs.

"YOU COME BACK HERE AND TAKE THAT BACK " he yelled , i just keep runing i dicided to hide in one of the empty cabinets . I heard him coming to the kitchen i try to contain my laugh but a little choke came out "I know your in here , come out come out , were ever you are " he chimed

Jeez he sound like the maniac from the movies,  he probobly is you never know . I hear him opening the cabinets and he was close to mine so I had to run . I got out of the cabinet as fast as I could and he started chasing me i found nonna in the living room dusting the shelf .

I ran behind he and cover myself from a crazy Andrew "Nonna he want to kill me save me " I faked scared , nonna looked at a crazy Andrew infront of her . "Andy what is the meaning of this " she said putting her hands on her hips .

"Nana step away from the girl and no one gets hurt " he said walking slowly infront of her "Young man dont you ever speak to me that way know tell me why you want to kill Adalina " she scolded .

"She told me i am not dazzling nor handsome " he muttered . She step toward and looked at both of us in amusement "You were the one that was jealous that I called max handsome and were trying to force it out of me " I said crossing my harms.

"Its not fair he gets a complement in the morning and I don't " he winned , nonna was trying her best not to laugh at the scene " Well his better looking than you would ever be , you look like a freaking potato that's been trough alot " I said sticking out my toung .

He gasp and put his hand on his heart and faked hurt "I most certainly not , i don't look like a potato even less a one that's been trough alot " he huffed , out of no were nonna bursted out laughing "Know know kids apologize to each other and go on with your day" nonna said calming down .