Eleven

I woke up in the morning unable to brake free from the monkeys arms becuase the freak wanted to cuddle . What am I a pillow know .

"Get off me you monkey " I said trying to green myself from his grip . "Wow just dicided is it a potato or a monkey"
Yeah I had called him a potato before but he started it calling me zombie .

I really wanted to go to the restroom so I push him off as hard as I could . I heard some thing fall i looked backed and he wasent there , he probobly  feel.

"Omg is the floor ok " I asked while looking at him , he just rolled his eye and said "Thank i am ok too." I just got of bed and started to get ready for the day .

I was walking down the hallways when I heard screeching from one of the rooms , me being the curious gorge i am I dicided to take a look.
Wen I walked in the room someone was tacking a shower while screeching but i think the were trying to sing , i don't know probobly the water is to cold .

I waited there till the person stoped taking a shower , i know I am probobly crazy for staying in someone's room but i am to curious.
The person the walked trought the door was the one and only Monty Morningstar.

"Its a No from me " was the first thing I blurt out . She looked startle and looked at me with a question look "What I heard screeching and I thought someone was dying so I came to be part of it misery but sadly it was you trying to sing " I muttered .

She looked at with embarrassment in her face . "Sorry my favorite song came up and I couldn't help it " she said while sitting herself down in the bed . "Well don't do it again , the neighbors probably heard it and called the police think someone was killing a cat or something " I stated she just rolled her eyes at me said .

"Get out I need to change " with that i left her and her dead cat alone .

☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪

I was was done watering the plant outside and I was currently making breakfast . It's also Andrew's birthday today but i was informed that he dosent like celebrating it . So I just dicided to make a special breakfast for his birthday .

 So I just dicided to make a special breakfast for his birthday