One

Hi, my name is Adalina Gutierrez i am 17 years old and I go to Richmond high, i live with baba she is my adoptive mother because mine left me at a gang house doorsteps. Can you believe that I think she was trying to get me killed or something and If that was her plan she failed they actually took care of me.

Baba was the gang nurse and she accepted to take care of me when uncle Dan asked to. Uncle Dan is the gang leader and soon his son will take over, Timo Cruz is his name his like a brother to me he and I would play with him when we were younger basically everybody, and this town is like family to me so yeah I get along with pretty much everybody.

Timo is part of the basketball team at Richmond also our friends Jason Lyle, Damion carter, Keyon Stone, Junior Battle, Ty Crane, and some others but those are the major ones. They are part of the gang to and we were also raised together and all.

I am the smartest one out of all of them, I  actually stay in school and I have learned a few languages, English and Spanish were the ones I was raised with so I didn't learn Spanish.  I learned Italian, Russian, and Irish i got bored and learned them.

Baba's real name is Teresa Garris she is 46 she adopted me when I was 5 I don't remember much from my real mother only that she wasn't so nice. Baba never married sometimes I thought it was my fault for being in the way but she assured me it wasn't.

Timos mother also abandoned him she was from the other side of the track and was a one night stand with his father, Timo really doesn't care now he used to care when he was little but not anymore, uncle Dan never mistreated timo because of that instead he loved even more and raised him to be a good child.

You see timo is the bad boy in school but he is no player, sure some of the others are but he isn't even when the school sluts throw themselves at him. You have to be in a full-on relationship to have sex with him.

Anyway, my best friends are Casey, Peyton, and Tonya.  Casey is Timos half-sister, her mother was also a one night stand but she stayed with her and eventually married uncle Dan. Peyton shes an Afro-Latina her mom is from Guatemala and her dad is an African American.

Tonya is what you call a mexicansian she's half Mexican and Asian. I know we have a mixed culture here on the south side I don't really know what they have in the north but i am not interested right now.

I met Tonya at a basketball game she punched Jason for touching her butt.
He was trying to hook up with her but unfortunately, she wasn't that type of girl.

Peyton is the girlfriend of Keyon so when he brought her to the gang house we instantly became friends and also she's pregnant yup I am going to be an aunt.

There's this rule in the south side that we are not allowed to cross the train track to the north area unless uncle Dan says it's ok. There are rumors that the north is a town full of rich gringos (white people, no offense) and that Andrew Jackson lives there and rules.

Andrew Jackson, is the leader of the number one gang in the continent the south side scorpions are rivals to his gang. I am not allowed to be in the gang but I know a few things.

I can street race and hack I sometimes do street racing when I need to feel free sometimes. 

Richmond high school basketball team has changed a lot, the new coach had a new set of rules they had to have a 2.5 GPA to play,  first they were like nooo, but i really liked the idea and I supported coach Jones and the boys gladly accepted of the conditions. I go to the library and tutor them and they have been improving.

And they have also have gotten better that there going against San Francis they best in the state. We were happy until they told us we had to play in San Francis, we all agreed that whoever wants to come we have to take the SUVs and fill them up with the town members. And the basketball players will go on the school bus.