Four

Blue eye boy P.O.V
Wen I first saw her i was curious who she was everybody in the south side respected her and liked her like of she was from high authority.  Wen she walked up to the front of the court she walked with confidence that her team was going to win and they did .

And how the basketball boys dint look at her in lust but with love and happiness even timo Cruz and Daniel Cruz looked at her that way . She couldn't be a daughter she dint look like them . She had this piecing hazel eyes and light skin smooth color and curves in every right place and a body that belonged to a super model .

Wen I grabbed her wrist to asked her who was she the guards were angered and determine to protect her , that made me more curious in who she was , and all the confidence we she flung her self at the boy timo made me realise she was someone special to them and probobly knew how to bring the south side down.

Also the acceptance that timo had in her commands , timo and his father are of the most authority being gang leader and heir gang and she i don't know who she is but they respect her .

I was a little angered wen all of those boys hugged her I don't really know why . Any ways wen she arrived at the party she looked radiant with her dress and her red fiery hair she was gorgeous . But what cought my attention wen they found out we were here the first thing they did was take her to the back so she can escape.

So she was someone special , i followed her until I cought up to her and let me tell you she is strong . She escape from me but i call my men to lour her to the forest so I can catch her becuase the first time she was smart enough to fake her self limp .
So this time I had a needle so we prevent that to happen again.

Well let me introduce myself i i am Andrew Jackson i am 19 son to be 20 . I know I k ow i am still in high school i had some Buissness trips during the years and missed school years . I have a son actually,  his mother was a one night stand and she came one day and asked me money for the abortion and my mom was there and dint let her abort .

So yeah my mom made me keep my son , first I was like no he could be anybody's son but my mother like always , she did a DNA test and he was my son. She left after that and signed off her parental rights and left .

I was 16 at the time max is know 4 . I spend time with him wen I can but he always with my nana she use to take care of me wen my mom was paralyzed . My mom was in a accident and paralyzed her and needed someone to take care of me and my baby sister , so she called my nana and she took care of us while my mom was in therapy.

My mom is ok know she can move know but she can't walk . My nana still works with my famaly . Also another thing my mom dosent know of the famaly Buissness. My dad kept it a secret from her so I have to keep it from her to.

What I do is sell women , i know I k ow but it all started with my great grandfather,  so basically I bring them to my house they live there for a week , they all think that I am theres well they think that becuase I sleep with them . To be honest there all bitches , they boss my nana around and scare max , but every time they do i give them to the worst bitter.

So wen I am done with this one she will be sold to some bitter depends on her. Right know I am in my office and I send my nana to the girl , i bet she's just the same as the others a whore but there something about her I still don't know.

My son is with my mother on her little trip so he will come in two days . Right know I was trying to find files about her but there were only school reports the only thing is her name Adalina Noemi Gutierrez and she is 17 . But no medical or paretial stuff or even social stuff . The south has her hidden well I thought .

Also we speak italian in my gang so it's common for us . And my best man are the once I was raised with Robert,  Gerald, B.J , Tyrone . And my sister Monty well her real name is Monique.