40. Sparks of jealousy

Start from the beginning

While she was busy in making him eat, he was lost in her. He had been noticing changes in her behavior from past one week. She was trying to get close to him. Her concerned messages and the way she is treating him were the proof. He just wanted moments like these to stay with him forever. As long as she is with him, he can bear anything to see a beautiful smile on her face. He also took a morsel and fed it to her.

S: Anika, we have to attend a party tomorrow. Actually it is a wedding anniversary of the clients I am working here! They had invited us personally!

A: Okay!

Soon after having dinner, Anika placed back everything in the tray and stood up to move but he stopped her holding her wrist.

S: Kaha ja rahi ho?

A: Woh..kitchen mein..Kya hua?

He said nothing and made her to sit on the bed. He placed his head in her lap and looked into her eyes.

S: Mat jao dur..

He closed his eyes and snuggled his face into her stomach. Anika though wanted to get up but couldn't do by seeing his face. He looked so innocent and was sleeping peacefully. His messed hair made him more handsome. Her hand unknowingly made way into his hair and she started caressing his hair. The smile on his face made her heart flutter. Her trance was broken by a barking sound. She found Leo.

A: Leo, shh! It's bad manners to disturb someone's sleep okay!

She smiled when Leo wagged its tail and moved towards the puppy bed which is in the opposite side of the bed and slept. Anika slowly placed his head on the pillow and stood to leave but didn't want to leave him. She again lied down next to him and closed her eyes.

*****

Shivaay smiled widely when he saw Anika cuddling into him. For a second he thought that it might be a dream. Pulling her more close to him he buried his face in her neck inhaling her fragrance. Kissing her forehead, he made her sleep comfortably and left to get ready for the day. After a while Anika woke up and she didn't see Shivaay next to him. She blushed remembering the previous day's moments and rushed to her room.

These days she is feeling different and wants to be with him all the while. The small moments she had with him makes her feel happy and wants those moments to stay forever but still she is confused about him. But she can't deny the fact that she is enjoying the pampering he is giving to her.

*****

It was evening and Anika started to get ready for the event. She moved to the walk in closet and confused to what to put on. Gauri, Bhavya had bought her many dresses for parties and other occasions. Finally after a long search, she selected a blue long gown. Smiling to herself, she got ready.

Anika's outfit:

She left her long hair free and put on diamond studs

She left her long hair free and put on diamond studs. Her mangalsutra was the only ornament that adorned her neck and she did a light makeup. She wanted to look beautiful for him today. After getting satisfied by her look, she moved to downstairs to see Shivaay looking handsome as always in a black three piece suit.

Shivaay's outfit:

His heart skipped seeing her beauty

His heart skipped seeing her beauty. He just kept on staring her. Anika tucked her hair and looked down with a shy smile on her face. Moving towards her, he slowly cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

S: You look splendid Anika!

A: Thanks!

S(winking): I am expecting a compliment too!

A: You also look good!

Both giggled and moved towards the venue.

*****

Shivika reached the venue. He placed his hand on Anika's waist while she blushed.

S: Lets go!

Anika nodded. She was feeling butterflies in her stomach the way he was touching her. Shivaay was also enjoying the way he had held her. This is what he wanted. To show the entire world that she is the one for him proudly. Shivika moved towards the couple.

S: Happy anniversary Mr & Mrs. Wilson!

The couple thanked them and Shivaay introduced Anika to everyone. Anika was happy the way he was treating her but there was this girl who was bothering her. She was continuously staring at Shivaay which she didn't like. The girl suddenly moved towards them.

G: Hey Shivaay!

S: Hi Alice! How do you do?

Alice: Fine Shivaay! How do you do?

S: I am good. Meet my wife, Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi!

Anika's face formed a smirk seeing the expression on the girl's face. She inched a bit close to Shivaay and looked at that girl. She was trying to control her anger and Anika understood it.

Anika: Nice to meet you!

Alice: Same here..Shivaay, lets hit the dance floor!

S: Well thanks but I would love to dance with my wife!

Shivaay looked at her and forwarded his hand. She immediately held his hand and both of them moved towards the floor. Anika turned back to see Alice. She was looking back at Anika with a disgusting expression on her face. She immediately turned to Shivaay.

The lights got dim giving a romantic atmosphere and Shivaay held her by waist and gently pulled her towards him. She was feeling sparks the way he touched her. Perfect was being played in the background. Both of them forgot everything looking into each others eyes.

Her hands were wrapped around his neck and he was holding her by waist. Even in the dark, he could clearly her chocolate brown orbs. She was lost in his kanjee eyes which had turned dark blue. He then twirled her and pulled her in a back hug. Resting his chin on her bare shoulder he whispered,

Darling you look perfect tonight!

Anika slowly rested her back on his chest. Her breathe got heavy and placed her hands on his. He gently pecked her shoulder making her shudder. She tried to push him but he tightened his grip on her. He again twirled her and made a fall dip and made her to stand properly.

Soon the song changed and there was a change in partners. Anika was hurt when she saw Shivaay with Alice. She was trying to pull him more close which Anika didn't like at all. Looking at Anika, Alice tried to kiss Shivaay. Seeing this, Anika ran away from the place. When he saw Anika leaving, he pushed Alice away and ran towards her.

*****

Precap: Unexpressed love!