21

I bend my other leg and rest my calf on my knee as I start to get all my hair wet with my hands. His hand goes from my ankles to my knee. That's okay, I dont stop it. His hand keeps going to my thigh and I give him a warning look.

His fingertips touch the water and then his hand goes to my upper thigh under the water and I blush and he takes it out and grabs shampoo.

I give him a confused look because I really thought he was going to uh.. touch me? No? I blush. "I thought about it but you were crying ten minutes ago. I'm not going to take advantage of you," he says and squeezes out some shampoo into his palm and signaling for me to sit up.

I sit up and turn so my back is to him. He starts mixing the hair soap with my hair and then starts massaging it into my hair. I close my eyes and let him wash my hair. I've never had someone be so sweet..

"Thank you Oli.. it means a lot. Not trying to cry again but-" I have to stop so I wont sob as I talk. "But, you're so fucking different. Everybody treats me so bad.. people see me as some sexual object and a punching b-bag," I turn around and look at him.

Tears are falling again and he holds my hands. "I didn't tell you to stop but you respect me," I sob at the end but dont back down. I want him to hear what I have to say. "I thought because I didn't immediately st-stop you, you were going to go farther. It's weird.. I'm so use to people forcing themselves on me I though, 'oh well, at least you're hot and I like your personality'," I bite my tongue trying to stop the crying.

"You are so sweet, I'm never going to force myself on you without you're consent. And I'm not going to do anything sexual other than kissing until we are dating. I dont want to just fool around... I really like you," he says and wipes one of his hands on his shirt and then it goes to my face. 

Oli wipes my tears away and kisses me softly on my lips. "I'm not perfect but I'd like to give it my best shot at being a good boyfriend to you," he says and I search his face for lies. I can't find any? He's telling the truth?

"But that's not me asking to be your boyfriend.. yet," he adds and I nod. Why am I not crying anymore? I only cried for a few minutes? He stopped it..

He gently grabs the sides of my head and slowly lowers me to the water. I close my eyes and he rinses out the shampoo out of my hair. Oli washes my hair with concoction the same way and I just let him.

I feel like if he was someone else this would make me uncomfortable but it is him so I'm enjoying this. After he's done I face him again. "Thank you," I say with a smile smile. Not small because its fake but small because I'm calm.

He gives me the same kind of smile and  yet again kisses me on the lips softly. I love all this affection. "I'm going to start cooking so you can enjoy your bath without worrying about be seeing anything," he says and I nod.

"I'll see you later," I say and he smiles and leaves the bathroom. I smile to myself and start to do normal bath things.

-