13

It's our dinner stop and Bring me the Horizon's bus is at the same parking lot we park in. I haven't talked to him since last night.

In my onesie I leave the bus and go into the restaurant that is closes to their bus. When I go in I see Oli in line. I go up to him and get by his side. He smiles but doesn't say anything to me. I pull out ten dollars and give it to Oli and tell him what I want.

When it's his turn he orders everything and the lady gives me two cups. "What do you want?" I ask and he tells me. As he waits for our food I get our drinks and go to a booth and set them down.

I then fold my arms on the table and put my face in my arms. I'm tired and sad. All night I was up thinking about everything from Oli to my family. I feel asleep around 8am and everyone woke up around 10 and It was hard to stay asleep with them talking.

I close my eyes and feel the sleepiness take over. When a hand touches my shoulder I flinch and the look up at Oli. "You scared me," I mumble and sit up. He slides in across me and gives me my food.

"I totally dont enjoy you being scared," he says but it sounds like he is saying the opposite. He likes to see me scared?

"What does that mean?" I say and he smiles but doesn't look up from the veggie burger he's unwrapping.

"It means I'm a messed up person and when I see fear in your eyes it tu- its cute," he says and I blush. Was he about to say it turns him on? 

I make eye contact with him and he's smirking. "Y-you..? What do you mean?" I say again.

"Not true fear, dont worry. But yeah.. anyways how'd you sleep?" He says and takes a bite of the burger.

I unwrap my veggie burger and look inside of it to make sure theres not tomatoes or pickles. "I didn't really sleep, maybe 3 hours at max," I mumble while picking out the food getting ready to eat.

I take a bite and honestly it tastes.. not good. I miss meat. Soy burger's are definitely not the same. Maybe I'll be pescatarian and eat fish too.

"Why didn't you sleep?" He asks.

I do trust him but it's not that important. I don't want him to know I have a bad family. Well I know he knows we aren't too close because I did tell him that I couldn't live with them. But I don't want him to know that I still get upset about it.

"Just thinking to much I guess. Nothing worth talking about," I say and drink some of my drink.

"I understand,  my brain likes to go overdrive sometimes," he say and we eat in silence but it's a comfortable silence. After I'm finished I put my head on the hard table and cover my face with my arms.

I'm not comfortable but I need some kind of sleep. We have at least 30 more minutes before we have to start loading back into the bus. Maybe longer because it's going to go get gas and switch drivers.

Oliver get up but I dont check on him he's probably going to go use the bathroom or talk to his friends. I feel him side in next to me so I look at him confused.

"Put your feet up and my lap can be your pillow," he says and I look at his lap a split second then to his face. Do I want to argue? Maybe. Do I want to sleep and be comfortable? Completely.

I put my feet up so I'm laying on my side and I put my head on his lap. I'm hella embarrassed but its comfortable. I close my eyes and his hand rests on my side. 

-

"Kells sit up so I can carry you," Oliver says and I wake up really confused. I fell asleep and now I'm super tired. How does that work? Shouldn't I be less tired? I sit up and look at the British guy confused.