2

"Alright, its closing time! Everybody get their bloody asses out," Oli yells and the ten or fifteen people start leaving.

I just got done singing and I'm satisfied with how tonight went. A few fans started to get to much but I bribed them with a autograph to not tell their friends that I'm here.

I turn off the mic and check the time. 3am... fuck I didn't realize how tired I was until just now. I bite my lip and look at all my text messages.

Ronnie: if you cheat on me I'm going to make you regret it

Ronnie: I love you, I really do

Ronnie: u cute

Ronnie: come back we should have hot make up sex

Ronnie: fucking slut dont come back I got someone better and she doesn't scream, squean, and make those annoying moans.

Ronnie: sorry baby, I love those noises I'm on some fucked up drugs rn

Me: do you really love me?

I type frowning at my phone. He fucked some hoe as I was singing.. this isn't out of the normal so I'm not even surprised but my heart does hurt.

I look at Oli to see him getting the last customer out.  Fuck I'm about to be put out on the streets. "C-can I get a shot before I go?" I ask after the people are gone.

He goes behind the bar and gets out a shot glass. "Rum or.." he starts looking at the other alcoholic drinks.

"Rum is good," I say and he pours it in the cup.

I drink it and he pours another shot. "You look like you need it," he says and I drink it too.

"Is that a insult?" I say with a smile. Two shots can get me drunk I probably shouldn't have drank them.

My phone starts ringing and I look at it. Ronnie... what do you want? I answer it with a hello.

"Why do you always have to doubt me!?" I pull the loud phone from my ear and I know oli can hear the yelling.

"You're such a fucking whore, I bet you're with a guy! Oh and I throw my ring in the trash because that's what you are. Dont come home if you do you'll walk in on me and two girls," then the phone goes silent. He just hung up.

"Husband?" He asks and I look at the ring on my finger.

"Fiancé," I mumble looking at the door.

He looks at it too and thinks for a moment. "You can sleep on my couch tonight just because I dont want you on the streets or walking in on that," he says and I shake my head.

"Nah, I'm going to go to my friends house. Thank you for the drinks and letting me stay," I decline his offer and smile. He nods a little and I walk to the door. As I walk I feel myself not walking in a straight line.

"Let me drive you them," he says and I giggle a little and look at him as I open the door.

"Bye Oli," I say and leave.

I dont have a friend to go to I'm just going to go home and sleep on my hammock that's in my backyard. Good thing I live close.

-

"Pick yourself up,
Up off the floor!
Wipe the tears from off your face.
Because the cops are knocking on the door." Ronnie says grabbing my arm pulling me up. I whimper and hear them knocking on the door.

"They're gonna wanna know what's up!
Better tell them that you fell,
Cause when they see the bruises on my face
They're probably taking both of us to jail!" He says and I look down guilty.. I hit him to get him to stop hurting me. I'm a monster.. he's right we both will go to jail.