19

He said vic... and he realized that he said it so so he was like oops I meant nick.. but dame he just called me a weird child ;-; whenever someone mentions fanfiction or ships he thinks about vic XD I forgot what interview it was but a reporter asked if he was aware that people ship him with guys and he was like 'yeah theres a lot of fanfiction and cropped pictures of me and vic,' hhhhhhhh okay sorry, now ready this shitty story.

Im nervous but I shouldn't be. It's just the mall. I check out my ass in the mirror. These jeans compliment me. My door opens and I blush feeling caught. 

Oliver smirks when he sees I was checking myself out. "You look lovely, let's go to the mall ya?" He says and I see he has his keys in his hand.

"Yeah," I say and we walk out of my room and to the car.

-

As we make our way to hot topic we pass Victoria's secret. Oli eyes the place and looks at me. I blush and put my hand In his.

This is a big deal, nobody knows im gay so if fans see this theres going to be a lot of questions and articles and random videos. I'm sure weird children will write gay fanfiction. But I think I'm okay with it.. it was Ronnie's idea to keep it secret and everyone else's. Not mine, I dont care too much.

And I'd like to show Oli off. He's the hottest and best person I've ever talked too. We walk into hot topic and a girl holding a bring me the horizon shirt looks at us. She looks like she just watched god walk into the room.

She looks at me shocked and then our hands. "Oh my god! Please sign-" she looks around frantically. "Can I have a hug!? Oh my god," shes freaking out in complete fangirl mode. Oli looks around and I see shes drawing attention.

I nod and she hugs me so hard it hurts. Then she let's her death grip go and then latches onto Oli. Shes crying and we are both kinda awkward as shes now pulling out a sketch book. "Oh fuck! My pen!?" Shes sobbing trying to find a pen. I look at Oli and shes looking at a group of people coming over, they look like fans..

He shoves his hands in his pockets and then feels all his pockets. "I dont have a pen, kellin?" He says and I shake my head. My hands were in my pockets a little while ago and I know I don't have a pen.

"Its Oliver Sykes!" I hear and I look st the people. "Oh my god! And kellin Bostwick," I cringe at the last name.

"O-oli let's go," I say grabbing his hand and speed walking. The fans start trying to run after us so we both start running. This Is fun.. we turn corners and when we are out of view he drags me into a store and he go into the back so nobody sees.

I blush seeing we are in Victoria's secret. I giggle and look at the panties in fake disgust. "You can't play hide is seek in our store please leave," a lady who works here says.

"We are customers," Oliver says and the lady rolls her eyes not believing him and obviously now recognizing us.

Oli picks up some girl underwear, well its obviously girl underwear. We are in a girls underwear store. He holds them up for me. "No," I pout.

"Then leave the store," she snaps.

"Um excuse me lady, but I just dont like the style. You can get your noise self away," I say in a way that makes her look awkward. I grab some girl boxer type ones to prove my point. She rolls her eye and leaves.

 She rolls her eye and leaves