20

I keep typing and posting because I'm excited to see if anyone comments XD lol I'm so lame but it makes me really happy when you guys comment and vote and queenofrising you have made me really happy bc you started to read my other stories and ahhhhhh it makes me excited to write this story

Its Thursday and when I walk into Oliver's room to be less lonely I see he's... straightening his hair?

I giggle and he looks at me briefly and then back to the mirror. "Yesterday was fun, do you want to go to a restaurant tomorrow?" He says and I smile.

"Yeah, I like your shirt," I say and he smiles. It's from his clothing line. I dont usually see him in white though. His hair is really cool. I like his natural curly hair but this is.. dare I say it: edgy.

I like it. He turns off the straightener and put it down. He faces me and my eyes go to his lips. "I put them back in," he says and I observe the shiny silver snake bit piercings.

"You look good, any reason you're doing your hair and putting in your piercings?" I ask and gravitate closer to him. He turns towards me and I grab onto his hips and close the gap in between are lower halfs and look up at him.

He grabs my jaw and runs his thumb over my bottom lip. "Just had the energy I guess," he says in a deeper tone then normal.

Is it bad that his he turns me on just by this? He leans down and sparks course through my body as his lips connect to mine. My hands go up his body and I wrap my arms around his neck.

His hands go my hips and he pulls me against him harder. Our kiss gets rougher and I love it, we've never kissed like this before. He keeps the kiss and it turns into a full blown make out session.

He pushes me against the wall and I gasp into the kiss as this happens. After a minute or two he pulls away but keeps me pinned to the wall.

We are both breathing heavy and our boners are quite obvious. "I want to see something," he says and grabs the hem of my pants.

I blush like crazy and he unbuttons my pants and unzips them. He doesn't pull the down or anything but he's got a devilish grin. "You're wearing the panties I got you yesterday," he says and I nod feeling shy and embarrassed.

"That's hot.." he says and kisses me softly on the lips and smirks. "Poor kells, all hot and bothered are we?" I mocks me and I pout.

"Its you're fault," I complain. "I'm going to go take a shower," I huff and leave. I'm not really mad but I may be sexually frustrated. I'm going to go jerk off.

By the time I actually get in the bathroom ready to take a shower I'm not hard anymore. Something switched in my brain and I started thinking about starving myself. I think I'm starting to gain weight and I dont like that. I plug the drain and turn on the bath.

I dont want to take a shower anymore but a bath might take my mind off things? I pure bubble bath in and then undress. Once I'm naked I get in and shut the glass door. After a few minutes I turn off the water and look at the bubbles sadly.

"I'll be god today, hold my head under that bath and breathe away
Slit my wrists and watch that blood evaporate
Being this godly can't be good for Ana's safety
Ana hear me" I sing a mother mother's song.

"I'll play god today, anti up and play that god a poker game
Walk away with all our little god's spare change
Playing this god it can't be good for Ana's safety
Ana hear me" I sing and hear the door open. I look and see Oliver's silhouette come in and see him get on the sinks counter top.