•XIII•

Rosa in media.

Paris pov
The next morning

Waking up to the bright sun blazing in my face, I hissed as I flipped over putting the pillow over my head. As I was finally about to fall asleep my room door swung open and the sound of Rosa's voice filled the room.

"Paris, nana said to wake you up she made some chicken souse for breakfast." She said popping her gum. It's early as hell and she already chewing gum.

"I'll be down." I groaned, turning over in the bed.

"Oh and your dog peed on the stairs." She added and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Then clean it." I snapped at her has I flipped the covers of me and walked over to the bathroom across the hall.

After I did my hygiene I made my way down stairs where I saw everyone sitting at the dinning room table with plates infront of them and my Nana had my plate waiting at the end of the table for me with a piece of jhonny cake.

{S/N: Y'all should try it. It's good as hell if you from the islands you know what's up.}

"Good morning." I smiled as I sat down at the table next to my Nana, grabbing a piece of jhonny cake stuffing it into my mouth.

"Good morning baby doll, how was your rest?" She asked as she sipped her coffee. I could tell it was hot from all the steam coming from the cup.

"It was the best I've slept in days." I warmly smiled she nodded. I began digging into the food. My Nana was the best cook I knew that's where I learned how to cook so good from.

When everyone was done, I went and helped clean the kitchen and dinning room table.

Sitting on the couch strolling through my phone, I began to get bored then I remembered that Killa gave me some money so I probably was going to get my grandparents some groceries even though they had some. I wanted to get them some more then I probably was going to buy some clothes.

Going up to my room I changed into something I could be comfortable and cute in while I went shopping.

I wore a pink oversized shirt with TLC on it with some black biker shorts and some pink and black retro Jordan 12's that Layton got me couple days ago to match my shirt.

Walking towards the door to leave I seen Rosa behind me. "Can I help you?" I asked.

"Can I come I've been in the house for two days straight" She begged and I sucked my teeth.

I stared at her for a minute "Come on." I groaned before walking outside and unlocking my Jeep.

I turned the music up so that she wouldn't be tempted to talk to me as we drove to the nearest Walmart.

After we got hundreds of dollars worth of groceries we went to the Mall.

"Paris I remember when you didn't have nothing now look at you" Rosa said as we walked into Forever 21.

"Me too and I still don't have anything but I am grateful for everything that happened in my life" I told her begin honest.

"Yeah but you should come to this party with me tonight. It's finna be litt" She told me and I really didn't like going to parties down here since I don't even know what it's like.

"What kind of party?" I raised a brow.

"A barbecue slash house party".

"Eh I don't know Rosa" I was pretty iffy plus I wouldn't know anyone but her.