•V•

"It's gonna get harder before it gets better. But it will get better, you just gotta make it through the hard stuff first." -Anonymous

Killa pov

It was 3:42am. I woke up to my phone vibrating . Looking at the caller ID it said Paris. I stared at it for a minute before picking up the phone. As I was about to put the phone to my ear I heard light sniffles.

Me: "Yo, you good?" I asked as I sat up on my bed, running my hand over my face.

"N-no my mom kicked me out, now
I'm staying in a hotel" I heard her begin to cry again.

Me: "THE FUCK YOU MEAN?" I yelled jumping up out of my bed and throwing on a hoodie and some grey sweat pants.

She kicked me out in front of all the neighbors, now I really don't have no where to go and my grandma lives 3 hours away from here. I would go there but I have school.

Me: Man where you at? I'm coming to get you and I'll have one of my boys come getcho whip.

"I'm at the Hilton downtown next to the Olive garden on beach walk and 69th" She sniffed.

Me: "Ight man be there in 30, be ready" I told her before she replied "Okay" then we disconnected.

After 25 minutes I was pulling up to the hotel to get to Paris. Even though we didn't really know each other like that, I felt bad I'm one of the niggas with a good heart, even though I can be heartless some times, but that's what makes me Killa. I know she doesn't really have anyone and I don't want her to be homeless, so I'mma just let her stay in my crib until she's able to get her own place and be able to do shit on her own.

"Thank you" She spoke softly as I helped her load her stuff into my Truck, I noticed she didn't really have a lot of things.

"Man, ain't no problem you can stay at my crib until you get yourself together" I told her putting her last box in the trunk.

"Thank you so much, I owe you" She stated before pulling me into a hug. I really didn't know what to do so I just embraced her back with my right arm, leaving my left arm to my side.

After about 10 minutes into the ride, Paris was already knocked out; her little snores filled the car. Once we got to the house I got her out of the car, carrying her bridal style into the house as I had the guards bring her stuff into one of the rooms. When I was done making sure she was good, I pulled a big white fluffy blanket over her before gently closing the room door, making my way over to my room.

••••

The Next Morning

I woke to the smell of freshly fried eggs and bacon filling the air. Jumping out of bed to quickly do my hygiene. When I was done I made my way to the kitchen as I saw Paris leaning on the kitchen counter, scrolling through her phone with 2 plates of blueberry waffles, eggs, sausages, and bacon next to her.

 When I was done I made my way to the kitchen as I saw Paris leaning on the kitchen counter, scrolling through her phone with 2 plates of blueberry waffles, eggs, sausages, and bacon next to her