•X•

"Now to escape involves not just running away, but arriving somewhere."
-Bernhard Schlink

Paris Pov

I had just left my hair appointment and it was currently 9:17 so I had to hurry to Layton's house to change and to pack our stuff into a Uber since I didn't want to leave my car at the airport. Once I got to the house I ordered a Uber right away so by the time I would be then changed and ready to pack our things inside.

"It felt like you were gone forever and its only been 2 hours" Layton said to me and I could tell she was excited.

I laughed as I slipped on my dress and the hat to match it with my cute slides "The Uber's outside she said looking out the window and I made sure I had all my important things and personal things before we packed our things into the Uber.

The ride to the airport wasn't that long and the time was going on 9:50 and surprisingly they couldn't close the check-in because the line for the airline was so long so god blessed us. We ended up getting on the plane at 11:30 am and it took off shortly after.

"Bitch we going to the Dominican Republic!" Layton said happily.

"I know I can't wait to touch down" I told her then she looked at me with a concern look.

"Paris where did you get all this money?" She asked, I chuckled knowing she'd ask eventually.

I sighed " Layton before you came back me and Eden worked at a strip club it was only for like a week or whatever and then after my mom kicked me out I stayed with Killa who told me he didn't want me at the club anymore so he was like I can stay with him and do little stuff around the house and he just paid me weekly" I told her and she was surprised for a second then her face went neutral.

"Oh".

"Yeah but we're on vacation we'll think bout that when we come back" I laughed and so did she.

We just had small talk here and there until she fell asleep on me and I decided to do the same and time just flew right pass, next thing I knew I was being woken up by Layton.

"We're hereeee!" I quickly jumped up as I saw we had landed in the beautiful Dominican Republic.

After we had got off the plane we got our bags from baggage claim then we made our way to the taxi loop. "Take my picture right here Lay" I told her and she pulled out her phone snapping my picture

 "Take my picture right here Lay" I told her and she pulled out her phone snapping my picture

therealest.paris: Punta Cana with it🌴🏖️🍍🥥
Liked by: dopeb0y.killa, laytongreene, cherry.blossomhoe and 110 others
laytongreene: 🏖️😍DR babies
saditygirl_eden: And I'm at home and y'all in the DR fakeee🤧
thenameistrea$ure: No invite wow😍
dopeb0y.killa: Punta who and you ain't tell me you better call me now😡
And 70 more comments