•VII•

"There will be a first time for anything you choose to do in life." - Unknown

This chapter contents explicit scenes

This chapter contents explicit scenes. readers discretion is advised!

Killa pov

Leaving the house, I was heading to the trap. I was doing at least 120mph on the main road swerving through cars and shii. I had to get this shit handled before it got out of hand.

"Wassup Killa" JT said as he dapped me up as I walked into the building.

"Where shoota at?" I asked as we walked directly to my office.

"Right here nigga" Shoota said as he walked in from the back.

"Man what y'all know bout that fuck nigga Michael" I said running my hand down my beard as I sat behind my desk loading my guns, getting straight to the point.

"He live with his old girl couple blocks down from where I stay, he 24, zero kids, and a rat I heard he snitched on his homie just to avoid doing 4 years. His bitch ass" JT said just reading the nigga off. One thing about JT is he knew everything about everyone, it wasn't a nigga in town he didn't know about.

"So why his people coming after us?"

"Remember Nate the nigga we killed at the club last month? that's his brother" I shook my head.

"It makes sense but he better count his minutes cause that's all he got, I'm bout to go down there and blow cap in his ass right bout nie" I told them getting up and loading guns then load them into the van as long as a clean up team.

Once we got outside his house we seen that fuck nigga sitting outside smoking a blunt with 2 niggas.

"We going in?" Shoota asked and JT palmed his face.

"No stupid, we just gon shoot them from here and leave" JT said slapping shoota in the back of his head.

"Can y'all not start this fuck shit here and lets get this over with" I snapped on dumb and dumber as I reached my breaking point.

Rolling down the window I made sure I looked around for any witnesses before pulling out my semi automatic glock. I shot Michael in the head twice, Shoota and JT quickly shot the others then we drove off leaving the clean up crew to clean it up and not leave a trace.

When we got back to the trap we were sitting inside my office. "You know since we killed them we fasho have people on us right?" Shoota said as he lit a blunt putting it in his mouth.

"Hell yeah but they'll get what they asking for and it's not going to be as simple as I did Michael and nem" I said taking the blunt from Shoota then taking a hit before rotating it to JT.

"I heard you got that girl from the club staying with you" JT stated and I smirked.

"Paris? Yeah"

"How Peaches feel about that" JT asked as the blunt reached him again and he took a few hard hit before passing it.