•IV•

"Cocaine's a hell of a drug." -Rick James

Paris pov
1 week later

"STOP, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" I heard my mom screaming from the living room.

Running into the living room, almost breaking my neck because I almost fell over the trash in here, I saw my mom being held at gun point by the last person i'd ever expect to be in my house holding a gun to my mothers head.

"Killa?" I said in disbelief as I saw Killa pointing a gun at my mother.

"Paris, the fuck you doing here?" He's clearly not the brightest.

"Umm I live here...." I dragged as I looked at him and his men standing around with hung drawn.

"You know him?" My mom asked as she sat on the floor with the gun still pointed at her, I would've felt bad but this isn't the first time she gotten herself in a situation like this.

"Yeah....long story" I told her.

"What did she do now?" I asked him and he blew out.

"She owe me 700 dollars and she been saying next week for the past two months now"

"700? That's all?" He nodded.

"Well that's no problem, but can you just put the gun down?" I asked him and he secured his gun back. I know my mom and I had our problems but I don't want her dead, even though she puts me through hell she still gave me life.

"Nah, I didn't know this was your ole girl don't worry bout it man" He said before walking out the door and his men followed. I ran over to the door locking it before going over to my mom.

"See this is what I'm talking about now what if I wasn't here?" I rhetorically asked her.

"Then he would've killed me."She shrugged before getting up off the floor and going outside to talk to her hoe ass friends. She can be so ignorant God.

Rolling my eyes I attempted to clean the house again. Hours later I was walking down the block to the car lot to get a car because the bus and train was no longer cutting it and I've finally saved up enough money to get me a ride.

Once I got there I was helped quickly before they had me driving out in a new jeep. I was able to buy a white 2019 Jeep Wrangler.

I've always had my license but I've never had my own car so I really was proud of myself because I brought myself my first car with money I earned. Driving around for a while I went and got a phone upgrade and some new clothes. Once I was done I decided to go to Eden's house since I knew her parents would be at work.

When I got to her house I parked in the driveway before walking up to her door and knocking. She came to the door seconds later.

"Hey girly what you doing here?" She said pulling me into a hug.

"I got my car, well jeep and didn't want to go home" I pointed at my jeep as her face lit up.

"I like this, what the hell!" She walked over to my jeep as she looked at it.

"Thank you, next stop APARTMENT!!!" I said as we walked inside the house.

"Girl so tell me why Killa was about to kill my mom earlier" I said has I sat on the edge of her bed eating a tub of vanilla ice cream.

"What?!" She asked as she sat up on the bed looking at me with her eyes wide.

"Exactly, he said she owed him some money but when I offered to pay it off he was like nah forget it" She looked over at me shaking her head.