For Scarlett it was to be hide her true identity.

She then realized who it was and calmed herself.

"Elijah I said call me not follow me home and almost get torn apart into little original bits"Scarlett said with a smirk leaning against her door frame.

"My apologies, I just preferred to talk to you in person after seeing as you did fight me and help the lot who 'killed' me " he replies calmly but amused.

"What is that you really want to know?" The red head asks picking up on his body language.

"In the note, You said something that has got me...curious"The Original explains himself,pulling the note from his coat holding it up.

"Oh the appearance thing. Right well you see,"The she wolf begins as she openesher door not wanting to be in the boiling heat any longer.

"I'm doing this little thing called a long con,to get revenge for something those assholes...took away from me" Scarlett continues her explanation,turning to face the original once more as the cold air conditioning blows against her back.

"I wish to give them the same pain they gave me"Scarlett finishes,her voice emotionless and watches his face as he processes what she said.

She feels she can trust him and she hopes to everything she is right.

Flashes of kinds of emotion pass through his face then once again as emotionless as Scarlett's.

"You sound like someone I know though he never said the words as you but he does as you said giving pain to those who hurt him or my family," Elijah voices after a moment,tucking the note back into his jacket as he walks up the stairs of the cabin.

"And who is that?"The red head asks leaning against the door frame.

"My brother Ni-" is all he can get to says before his phone rings from his suit pocket. He gets it out and answers he speaks a few words as does the man on the other end do the same.

Scarlett could tell it was a man,She didn't recognize the voice.

Elijah hung up after a few minutes and turns his head to Scarlett

"My apologies Ms Fox but I must go" he elaborates just as he is about to step off the porch.

"Farkas" The she wolf corrects him.

Elijah pauses and turns it look at her.

"Yeah, I had to lie about my last name for the game"The ginger explains to him.

"Both names fit you well" Elijah chuckles turning back around to leave.

"Give me your word that you won't use what I told you against me,"Scarlett calls out in a mix if between begging and firm voice.

Elijah turns his head to her and replies seriously

"I give you my word"

then in a blink an eye he's gone.

Scarlett Farkas is once again alone and her sorrows rise up once again.

She turns to walk inside her home but pauses her movements as her emotions take control of her mind.She stares at the photo of her family that was hanging on the wall.

She didn't have a reason to block her emotions when she's alone so they slip back into place and her pain starts to burn her heart and the anger mixes into the pain.

She feels her wolf growls, howls and whines feeling the same as her.Scarlett lets her wolf take over and after a few broken bones and screams, She in wolf form.