Epilog 2

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

This is for you dear harshitagola and Thankyou all.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

A daughter is usually very close to her father because for her father is her first love. But not yet for Omkara. He will always try to show maximum effort to make his little daughter happy.

Rain falls at night so heavy. Omkara is still awake while lying down on the sofa while looking at the window. Omkara still remembers how Zara's indifferent attitude towards him had been. His guilt is even greater since he knows the pain Zara is experiencing. His mind was full of fear and resentment. He does not want to be weak. If Zara can recover from his fear then he can also recover from his guilt.

Early in the morning Omkara must go to the office for work. Everyone gather in the hall. Gauri carefully carried Zaroon down.

"Gauri .. where is Zara." Jhanvi said

"Sorry mom, Zara is still in the room. I'll take her down to play together." Gauri said while sitting on the sofa.

"All right. Give Zaroon to me. I will invite him, you can follow Zara first."

"Thank you mom." Gauri rose to his room.

Gauri goes and checks Zara in the room.

*****

When in Zara's room she didn't want to come out of the room at all, he just wanted to play alone in the room. Gauri understood his feelings and left Zara alone to play in the room.

When cool to play Zara saw a bird perched outside the balcony of the room. She was curious to immediately open the door curtain and walk out.

The floor is still wet full of rain puddles. The wind blew hard when Zara walked out. The bird perched above the flowerpot on the left side of the balcony.

Because not until, she climbed into the chair to see it. The chair was very tall and very slippery because it was wet. Zara held the door curtain dangling for the handle. Zara still didn't arrive and wanted to reach it. She tiptoeed on the boundary step and held the edge of the pot. When it was almost until the Zara pot moved to the sky and ...

Ssluutttt

Zara slipped and fell by holding the window curtain. The pot above fell apart under the floor. Zara was scared and screamed.

"Aaakkh ..."

At that moment Omkara returned quickly and parked the car in the yard. Omkara feels very strange and suddenly wants to go home early. Just when he opened the car door, at that time he heard a loud cry around the house. Omkara looked left and right not to see someone crying.

"Mamma ... zara is afraid ... hhhuuaaa ... Daddyyyiiii ..."

Hearing the cries of louder Omkara's feelings became worried. And how shocked Omkara looked up towards the balcony of his room was Zara hanging by the drapery.

"OH Damn ... Khanna ... Rakhes ... Where are you."

Omkara heard Zara's cries grow louder and frightened.

"Gosh ... ZARA ..." Omkara shouted in a panic.

Omkara immediately ran from the parking lot and broke into the house. Om runs fast to the room and rescues Zara before falling.

Gauri who heard Omkara screaming immediately ran behind him.

Khanna who is outside on standby will catch Zara starting to worry and be afraid to hear her cry. Other servants have also prepared a large mattress so that when Zara does not knock the floor.