Part 2

Morning Morning comes

Gauri comes out of the bathroom and dries her hair with a towel. Omkara comes and sees it from the door. He was fascinated by the literal beauty of Gauri. She wears a loose yellow salwar with a strap on her back. Her stomach looks big, because their baby is growing in her womb. Omkara smiled at the thought of how protective he would be to have children in his small family. Before that he must melt her mare first and forgive he mistakes.

Gauri brushed his hair aside and tried to tie his back strap but it didn't reach. She tried to tie it but could not. At that moment she felt something touch his skin. Gauri looks in the mirror with Omkara behind her. As her will turn around Omkara holds her and holds her shoulder.

"What are you doing." Gauri grits her teeth.

Gauri asks looking at him defiantly and Om looks down while frowning.

"Help you."

"There's no need. Go away."

Omkara did not move. His hand dropped to take the rope and tie the knot of her shirt. He fingers gently touched her wet back with drops of water falling. Omkara pulled her in a hug. Gauri's back pressed tightly to he chest. He kissed her head from behind and hugged her tightly until Gauri could not stop him. He hand dropped and stroked her large stomach carefully. He smiled happily, just touching the lump.

"This is real. How can my happiness be so big like this. Gauri our child. Our love. Forgive me. I am guilty of you. I will ransom my entire life with you happily. And with our baby." Omkara feels happy.

Gauri is shocked by he attitude and tries not to be tense. She broke free from he arms and looked at him. Omkara caresses and holds both hands.

"When was your last inspection. Didn't he grow very fast. Gauri do you know this is a boy or a girl?"

Om asked looking at her curiously. Gauri dismisses he hand.

"I don't want to talk to you." Gauri leaves Omkara alone.

*****

Everyone gather in the hall with Gauri sitting in the middle of the couch with Dadi and Jhanvi. They are happy to talk about babies. And unconsciously paying attention to Gauri who just kept quiet Gauri just smiled seeing all the fun preparing to welcome the arrival of little Oberoi.

Omkara had been watching Gauri's discomfort and silence. When Dadi asked her, she only answered briefly.

"Gauri dear when was your last inspection. If it's close we can arrange your schedule and go together. Omkara will take you to the hospital." Asked Dadi.

Om and Gauri look at each other in surprise and there is a deep silence between them.

Team Zero

"What should we do. They are both stubborn and hard. I don't want this to continue forever. They must be cooled down. We must reunite them." Anika whispers to Bhavya.

"Bhabhi. We know they love each other, but what will we do?" Add Bhavya.

"Rudra please help us," Shivay looked at him.

Rudra was silent and glanced at Shivay. "Me.. Help in what you mean." Asked Rudra innocently.

Shivay hits Rudra's head from behind. "You idiot. It's about Om and Gauri."

Rudra's face was sour and contorted.

"And we need to plan something for them. But how?" Bhavya continued.

After his brain had argued briefly in his head, Rudra was silent and looked at Shivay.

"What. Say something. What's in your brain?