Part 7

Bhavya and Anika come to the hospital.

They are still saddened after Gauri's surgery. Their anxiety made the atmosphere in the hospital gloomy. But they are also happy, Little Angels have been born into the world with abundant happiness and love from the Oberoi family. They came one by one to the baby room only to see the little angel. She is still very small. Her plump pink cheeks. Her lips are open very small. Her eyes are still closed. They really want to carry her, but can not yet. They are very happy for the presence of Little Angel Gauri.

But happiness was not felt by Omkara. He is still waiting for Gauri. He always prayed for Gauri's awareness. Omkara is always beside her and never leaves her side. He was always worried and scared that Gauri would never open her eyes.

His Little Angel really needs it. He even cried to ask for breastfeeding. But Gauri is still the same, still asleep. Assistance from the nurse is very helpful in providing breast milk intake for Little Angels.

And already two days Gauri fell asleep and there has been no reaction to wake up. She slept peacefully. Omkara is always next to her and never fails from her. All want to take turns caring for and looking after it. But Omkara refused and did not want to move from her side. Everyone has forced him to rest. Even so far he also had not had time to look at the baby.

When the nurse will check Gauri. Omkara always asks about her condition. He always asked about the movements of her fingers, the movements of her eyes, even her heart rate monitor. He wants to always monitor every minute the development of Gauri. The doctor asked him to meet him.

"Mr. Oberoi. I suggest to visit your daughter. You are also obliged to her. She also really needs attention, care and love from her parents. I understand you are devastated by this incident. But you cannot ignore your obligations as a father of your daughter, she is very vulnerable and sensitive to feelings, babies have an instinct for body language and feelings, I suggest to visit their mother, maybe with her presence, Mrs. Gauri can respond and realize immediately, mother and child inner are very strong, they live in one body the same. We must believe that miracles are real. "

Omkara is silent and thinks about the doctor's words. His feelings are still focused with Gauri. But he also had to think about his daughter. He is still vulnerable and weak. He did not know what else to think. There is an opposite side in his heart and mind.

*****

This is the first time they will meet. The baby will come. Omkara is anxious and restless. He clenched his fist hard holding his nervousness. The nurse came with the baby's box. And slowly come closer. His eyes were red and irritated with his presence. That baby. She. She who was born from Gauri. His daughter. What they want to save. Not. Only Gauri. But Gauri is still sleeping and hasn't woken up. She was born. And she should have woken up too.

"Good morning sir. Look who is visiting his mother. You must miss her very much."

When the nurse is about to come. Omkara immediately got up from the chair and confronted her.

"Get rid of the superstition from her. Keep it away from her." Growled Omkara.

"But sir. Here is the baby. And ..." the nurse was afraid of him.

"Who are you to dare to oppose me. How dare you speak up to me." Omkara is against it.

"Sorry sir. But this is your daughter and Mrs. Gauri's baby."

"Don't you dare say my wife's name. My wife should have woken up and returned to me. She risked her life just to ... save ... SHE. And ... She was born. But my wife ... now in a coma. So get rid of it quickly. she is from my wife. NOW ... GO ... "