Part 8

Play the music

Omkara just came out of the bathroom and dried his hair. Gauri was surprised at him because he was with the oddity of Omkara who was like taking a shower in the afternoon. Gauri comes over to him.

Did not he already showered.

"Didn't you take a bath before?"

"I ... I just ... felt sweaty and ..." He felt awkward and embarrassed.

"Are you OK. Are you sick."

Gauri is only worried about he attitude and touches him forehead. Her touch made Omkara tensed and tightened his hands to the towel.

"No ... I just ... felt hot. Earlier ... I was ... um ... I had exercised ... So I ... needed to refresh my hot self ..."

Realizing his words Omkara looked away and hissed biting his tongue.

"I felt itchy and hot, so I decided to take a shower. Why do you ask me like that. You look like I'm suspecting me." Try your best so as not to be suspicious.

Gauri only shook her head. Because she doesn't know what to react to. He words were very unreasonable even like avoiding conversation. Like something is disturbing he mind.

"No. It's just a little weird. I'm just asking why you took a shower in the afternoon. But your explanation is long. Zara is sleeping, I'll go down and help downstairs."

Omkara holds Gauri's arm and looks at her worriedly.

"No need. You need to rest here and not go anywhere. There are many servants who take care of this house. You must take care of your health Gauri. You have just recovered from a coma."

Gauri is touched by he attention.

"It's okay. I'll be careful. Just for a little while. I'm tired of being alone with Zara in the room. Isn't activity also part of recovery. I mean exercising."

Omkara knew she would definitely not be able to remain silent even though it was forbidden. But if he keeps pressing it Gauri will also feel uncomfortable with him.

"I'll get coffee and a snack for you."

Gauri goes down and goes to the kitchen.

*****

Omkara and Shivay must go to the tender. Obviously Omkara didn't want to go because of Gauri. But Gauri persuades him to go with Shivay.

In Tej's office.

"Bhavya what should we do. I don't want to lie to Gauri. But what if he knows and doesn't accept it." Panic Anika.

"You're right bhabhi. We should say the truth. I don't want Gauri bhabhi to feel sad anymore."

"That's not necessary. Omkara will explain it. We know that Gauri is still recovering. If something happens to her, Omkara will be furious." Cut Jhanvi.

"But aunt Jhanvi. Sooner or later Gauri must know the truth. I don't want any more lies. Moreover, she also has to remember how Omkara cares about her now. At first I was very opposed to him. But he forced Gauri to come here after being kicked her out of the house. Previously he also accuses her of cheating on him and almost harming her baby Is that fair to Gauri? Omkara's attitude changes quickly. It is even out of control. He attitude can be very cruel. "

Anika tried to tell Gauri herself.

"Anika what are you talking about. Omkara won't do that. He won't separate Gauri from the baby."