Part 4

*****
2 weeks after Gauri lived.

*****

There will be a welcoming and thanksgiving party for Gauri's seven-month pregnancy. Gauri doesn't want to do it. But all families insist on being held royally.

The whole family gets ready and is busy preparing everything. Gauri just sat she saw everyone busy running to and fro. Screaming. Laugh. And grumbling. But she just did nothing. When she would stand up from the couch Dadi came to bring her fruit and snacks. Dadi sits next to her and takes care of her. Gauri cannot move.

When Gauri saw a bouquet of flowers, she sent the servant away and brought the basket alone. When she turned around she saw Omkara very close to her. They stare at each other. Omkara saw that the basket was too big for her with a large belly pregnancy. Omkara tries to take the basket but Gauri holds it.

Omkara frowned and sighed. He led her to sit again on the sofa and put her basket beside her.

"Alright ... You stay here. You can only help here. Remember you can't be tired. So I'll give you the task of tying these flowers. After that you have to rest." Omkara smiles seeing her. Gauri just kept quiet and nodded.

Omkara left her. Gauri feels happy because she can move and do something. Although only binding only flowers.

All she had completed in a flash. The flower basket is finished. She did not know what else to do. She wants to help but is always prohibited by others.

Ishana comes and sits next to Gauri. She smiled thinking.

"Ahm .. Gauri. You see ... there seems to be something lacking in this decoration. There is something not quite right with this."

"You're right Ishana. I'll call a servant to bring it."

"Wait Gauri. Look at all the servants being busy. Besides, the items are in the back room. You can pick them up if necessary. I know you must be tired of sitting here all day. So I won't tell the others when you leave. I will stand guard here. "

"Thank you Ishana. Where is the place. I'll get it."

"It's in the back room. I saw the maid keeping it there."

Gauri gets up and goes to the back room. She did not know behind Ishana's plan to take her there. Ishana watched her from behind the pillar and waited for Gauri to enter. After she felt safe, she ordered the servant to close the open door.

*****

Gauri took the initiative to go to the storage room to get a basket of decor trinkets. She saw that the place was full of large boxes. She searched every box there was nothing, she went inside and searched again. Gauri looks at the empty boxes.

A servant who passes by and sees an empty room with the door open. She then closed the room. Gauri doesn't hear the door close. After a while Gauri did not find it, she realized that the door was closed and locked.

"Gosh. How is the door closed. It's locked. (Tok ... tok ... tok ...) Someone is outside. Is anyone outside. Please open the door.
Khanna ... Anika ... Amma ..
Please open the door. I was locked inside. (Tok ... tok ...) "

Se tried to open the door. She kept knocking on the door, but no one came. She began to panic and difficulty breathing. She forgot not to have a cellphone. She shouted loudly.

"OMKARA ..."

From the Hall he heard someone calling him. Omkara felt uncomfortable, he felt restless and worried. He feels that someone has escaped his sight. Suddenly he stood asking Anika about Gauri.