CHAPTER 4: Mmm....Who's That?!?

PARKER

I was walking around and actually having a great time at my own party.

Then after about almost two hours into the party, I had gone into one of the rooms we show the more intense role playing scenes in and since I'm here anyways, I might as well make sure that everyone is doing their jobs.

So I walked inside and the room has several people inside, watching this scene of a female being fucked by a male Dom who is right now, using a toy called The Wand which is an intensifying type of vibrator that brings pleasure and orgasms to higher levels.

The woman is tied up with her feet on the ground as her ankles are each ties to a table leg while her arms are cuffed above her head as she's laying on her back and is having the Dom make her scream with pleasure.

Then I take a look around and notice someone that has curves I right away am wanting to grab and squeeze onto while I take her from behind and an ass that is more than spank worthy not to mention would sound great as I...Suddenly my thoughts are interrupted.

"Master?" I heard a familiar female's voice come from right next to me.

I look over and notice it's a girl I haven't done anything with for months because she supposedly moved away.

"Hi Sub Red." I tell her as I always had my private engagements called by their favorite colors instead of their real names.

"I'm back in town for a while and thought I could use some punishing. I've been very bad." She coos as she walks closer towards me and I start to feel myself get hard.

Then for some reason, I find myself looking back at where that hot curvy girl was standing at only to see out the corner of my eye, she's leaving out the other door.

"I-I'll be right back." I tell her and start going after this girl.

Why does she intrigue me or peek my interest in any way? Does she work here? She looks like she does and she would be our first curvy employee which would be great because we don't have any that were willing to do this type of thing in front of people. But if this girl is wearing that outfit and owning it like she is, then she has got to want to work here.

Not to mention the fact I could always teach her some things.

I tried to catch up to her but failed. I lost her in the crowd it seems like. At least that's what I thought had happened until I finally noticed her standing at the bar, waiting to order a drink. So I start making my way towards there.

I stand a good distance away from her and she doesn't seem to notice me. Then I see her remove her eye mask and wipe under her eyes, probably because of how hot it is and when she turns to look behind her I get a glimpse of her makeup and oh my god she is beautiful. Fuck me.

She looks back at the bartender as he hands her a drink and they smile as they begin talking to one another.

"I know, I just...." I overheard her start to tell him but then stopped when she saw me come walking up towards her with a smirk.

I start to undress her with my eyes before I stand next to her and ask the bartender to get me a drink.

"Hey Sir." The bartender greets me.

"Andy." I greet him back.

"Happy birthday Sir." He says.

"Thanks." I reply while still not taking my eyes off of this girl who I seem to be making a little nervous.

I wonder, is she a virgin? Is she new to this lifestyle? I can tell by her body language she has maybe heard or seen some of this stuff but hasn't experienced it and seems to be curious.

"Why are you nervous?" I asked her.

She looks at me and bites her lower lip a little which is one of my turn-on's.

"I-I'm not." She says before taking a sip of her drink.

"You ever been to one of these before?" I ask her.

"No. My best friend works here and invited me to check it out." She answers.

"And?" I ask.

"And what?" She asks.

"Have you enjoyed yourself so far?" I ask before taking a drink.

"Yeah. The Master here or owner, he must be a real kinky man to open a club like this. I mean, of course he would be. That was stupid." She says shaking her head a little and looking away from embarrassment although I thought it was cute.

My god she would be a great Submissive. She seems like she's one already in life.

"Yeah, he's a very interesting guy." I tell her.

"Does he ever come in here?" She asks.

"Yes he does. In fact, he's here tonight. Would you like to meet him?" I ask her.

She looks at me taken back a little and starts thinking.

"It isn't that difficult of a choice." I smirked.

"Okay." She smiles.

"Follow me." I tell her as I start walking past her and she follows after me.

I take her back into my office which also happens to have on one side of the room, a place I sometimes have my Subs at.

Once inside, I close the door behind us and lock it before then walking past her towards my little mini bar I have in here.

"So, where is the owner?" She asks me.

"You're looking at him, Curves." I wink at her while leaning against the mini bar with one of my elbows holding me up.

The look on her face is priceless as she looks surprised and I must say looks really hot and beautiful with the rest of her.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)