𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘐, 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘐; 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦.

𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴, 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺, 
𝘐𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘢, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦, 
𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺, 
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯.
𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘦𝘴 
𝘈 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳-𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴'𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦; 
𝘞𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘴 
 𝘋𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴' 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩-𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬'𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦,
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴' 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦,
𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦,
𝘐𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴' 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦;
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥,
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴, 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘪𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥.

Daniel and Eben, servants of the Capulet family, walked along the streets of Verona, carrying swords and small shields. 

"Daniel. I swear, we can't let them humiliate us. We won't take their garbage." Eben scowled.

"No, because then we'd be garbagemen." Daniel teased. 

"What I mean is, if they anger us, we'll wield our swords," Eben said.

"Maybe you should focus on getting yourself out of trouble, Eben." Daniel raised his eyebrows.

"I hit hard when I'm angry," Eben smirked.

"But it's hard to make you angry." Daniel pointed out.

"One of those jerks from the Montague house can make me angry." His eyebrows furrowed at the thought of them. 

"Angry enough to run away, you won't stand and fight." Daniel gave him a small smile.

"A jerk from that house will make me angry enough to take a stand. If I pass one of them on the street, I'll take the side closer to wall and let him walk in the gutter." Eben frowned. 

"That means you're the weak one." Daniel shrugged, "Because the weaklings get pushed up against the wall." 

"You're right. That's why girls get pushed up against walls- they're weak. So what I'll do is push the Montague men into the street and the Montague women up against the wall." Eben smirked.

"The fight is between our masters, and we men who work for them." Daniel changed the subject.

"It's all the same. I'll be a harsh master to them. After I fight the men, I'll be nice to the women- I'll cut off their heads." He said.