Happily Ever After Again

(Thanks to @purplepandagirl220 for the tremendous idea!)

Was not being able to breathe normal? He could feel his hands getting more and more clammy as time went. He couldn't seem to calm himself down no matter what.
He knew Masahiro would be here any minute as the sun began to set.
Kosuke was waiting in the same spot that met had waited for Masahiro during the meteor shower. Now he was waiting for him so that Kousuke could propose.
Masahiro made his way up the steps and to where Kousuke was waiting.
"What did you want to meet me out here for Kousuke?" Masahiro took Kousuke's hand in his.
"Well it's been almost three years since we first came here during the meteor show to clear up all our misunderstandings."
Had it really been that long already? Masahiro was out of university now and Kousuke and himself had found a nice house near the Ooshiba home.
"And since there is another shower tonight, I thought I could use this chance to do something I've been wanting to do for a while now." Kousuke held onto Masahiro's hand as he got down on one knee and pulled out a little black box.
Masahiro could feel the strength leaving his legs at the sight.
"Kousuke...?"
"I've always called you my wife jokingly, but I truly want you to be my husband. I want to be with you for the rest of our lives no matter what. Will you marry me Masahiro?"
Masahiro's knees gave out from under him.
"Masahiro?!" Kousuke down the box and caught Masahiro in a hug. Kousuke could hear him mumble something from his shoulder.
"What was that?" Masahiro lifted up his head to face Kousuke.
"I will. I want to marry you Kousuke!" Masahiro couldn't help but hug him again as he felt tears start to well up. Kousuke rubbed his back and held him tighter. The meteor shower had begun.
After calming Masahiro down, Kousuke pulled him back slightly and opened the tiny box. He pulled out a silver ring, close to their promise ring, but it was two rings intertwined with three diamonds lining the front.
Kousuke slid it onto Masahiro's finger as it was the right size this time.
Kousuke helped Masahiro to a nearby bench where they spent the next half an hour leaning into each other and processing what would happen from here on out.
They held the wedding half a year from that day. Kousuke wearing a black suit and Masahiro wearing a white one.
Miho, Kensuke, Asaya, Mitsuru, Yoshida, Yamabe, Ayaka, Houjou, and Natsuo were all there. It was a small ceremony where they all went to Natsuo's bar afterward.
Kousuke was glad Masahiro and Natsuo had cleared up every misconception between the two of them. Everyone was laughing all day and both grooms couldn't wipe the smiles off their faces.
The couple left that to head to their honeymoon. They were staying at a beach a few towns away for two weeks.
They arrived in the hotel around 10 p.m.
Kousuke loosened his tie and flopped onto the bed. He opened his arms wide.
Masahiro took off his bowtie and fell on top of Kousuke. They snuggled in together and kissed.
They didn't want to stop. Soon enough Masahiro was breathing heavily and kousuke was pulling off both their suit jackets.
He sat them up with Masahiro in his lap, not breaking their kiss.
He unbuttoned Masahiro's shirt quickly and started and rub his hips as Masahiro started to move them.
Piece of clothing after piece of clothing was thrown off until they were left in nothing.
They could both feel their bodies getting more and more excited. They could barely part to take a breath before crashing back together. They felt amazing inside and out and Kousuke had a hard time holding himself back when he pushed himself inside.
He took it slow for Masahiro though, as he always seemed sensitive.
Kousuke eventually made his thrusts quicker and deeper. Masahiro's every moan urging him on again and again.
They were both reaching their ends quickly and Masahiro wrapped his arms around Kousuke's neck for a deep kiss.
Both laid breathless, cleaned up, and in comfy clothes in bed.
Masahiro snuggled into Kousuke's chest and he could help but think about how the blond looked like a kitten.
"You know, it's a shame you can't have kids, they would too adorable to handle." Kousuke started to play with his hair.
"Well... I might be able to have children but we could always adopt one."
"That's true but you're only just know starting your job a week after we get back home. When would you want to start the process of adoption?"
"Not right away, but in the near future... I've always liked kids and have wanted to raise them. I want to be a good dad to them."
Kousuke thought about Masahiro's past of not knowing his father and not having a mother capable of taking care of him. Masahiro's obsession with cute things was probably another reason he wanted children.
"Then someday soon we'll start that process and have a family of our own." Kousuke kissed his forehead.
"I can't wait." Masahiro whispered before he fell asleep on Kousuke's chest.
"Neither can I."
It was a little over a year later they adopted a girl and boy pair of twins who were five years old. They wanted to star off there and maybe adopt more kids in the future.
Masahiro ended up being the kind of parent he had wanted as a young child, but both of his kids called him mom until they were close to eleven. He suspected Kousuke had something to do with that.
     In the end both Kousuke and Masahiro were as happy as they could be.
     Masahiro had a husband, two adorable kids, a stable job, faithful friends, and Sasa and Shigeo. Every day he couldn't wait until Kousuke come him with the kids from school. He felt like he had truly gotten his happily ever after once again.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~1,015 words~
~This is the last request for now! If I missed yours for this book or if you have a request please let me know! And the credit for this request goes to @purplepandagirl220! Sorry this was so late but I hope you enjoy! See everyone soon!~

~Shipwhatever