Now He's Sick

Maybe he had worked a little too hard.
Okay, that was an understatement. The Christmas vacation for school had started but Kousuke still kept up with his work by doing extra at home. The only times he would stop was to shower, eat, or "have fun" with Masahiro.
Masahiro knew Kousuke would get sick eventually, no matter how many times he said he was okay. The weather has gotten cold really fast recently and he had been working so hard that Masahiro had a feeling about it.
So when Masahiro woke up one day with a call from Ms.Oosiba asking him if could watch Kousuke because he had gotten a cold, Masahiro had to resist the urge to say "I told you so."
But he kept from saying the somewhat childish phrase and said he would be right over instead.
Masahiro picked up some medicine, cold packs, and Kousuke's favorite foods to make dinner.
When got inside the Ooshiba home with the key Ms.Ooshiba had left for him, no one was home, except for Kousuke. Who Masahiro could hear coughing upstairs.
Masahiro sat down everything on the counter and spotted a note in Ms.Ooshiba's hand writing:

Masahiro,
Thank you for coming over and taking care of my silly Kosuuke. He needs a break and you always seem to relax him.
I will be out for tonight until tomorrow morning and Kensuke will be staying at Hasekura's house for the next few days.
If you need me just call! Thanks again Masahiro!

He smiled at the note, thanking him for something he would to anytime.
He was snapped back to reality when he heard a loud sneeze followed by at least a minute of coughs.
He took off his jacket and scarf, stored the food in the fridge, and grabbed the medicine and cold packs before heading upstairs.
He quietly opened Kousuke's door, but it creaked, bringing attention to the young male.
"Masa- hiro? What you doing here?"
"Me.Ooshiba asked me to come over and look after you, also I heard you were sick."
Masahiro sat his things on the floor and sat on the edge of the bed. He reached over and felt Kosuke's forehead.
"A cough, fever, and sneeze. That would the... would work... and I should..." Masahiro mumbled about medicines and what he should do. Kosuke couldn't make out all of it but it was slightly funny to see him rushing around and fretting over a small cold.
"Kousuke, are you hot or cold?"
"Pretty cold, even though I'm buried under these blankets."
"Well if you think you can make it to the bathroom, I can run you a warm bath."
"That sounds nice. I can probably get to the bathroom."
Kosuke sat up and before Masahiro could warn him not to, he tried to stand up. He immediately fell onto his face.
     "Maybe I can't make it on my own..."
     Masahiro reaches down and helped the older male up, placing his arm around his waist.
     "Are you okay Kosuke?" Masahiro was looking over Kosuke making sure he was okay.
     "I'm fine Masahiro, my nose is a little sore but I'll be okay." Masahiro fretted over him a little more while Kousuke chuckled while reassuring him he was completely fine.
     They eventually made it to the bathroom where Kousuke sat on the toilet seat while Masahiro ran the bath.
Masahiro helped Kosuke stand up as he got undressed.
Masahiro's face was covered in a deep blush as Kosuke was completely naked.
He smirked up at Masahiro, seeing his reaction.
"You know, we could take a bath together..." Kosuke whispered leaning down next to him.
If it was possible to be more red then red, that was Masahiro.
"I- I- we- umm, I need to start on dinner! Yeah I bought your favorites! So- umm- yeah!"
"Are you sure? It's still only noon, you could wait another hour or two. Please Masahiro, just for today?" And with that Masahiro was done for.
He suddenly found himself naked too and sitting with Kosuke in the bath.
Masahrio had to admit that the warm water felt nice, he had been a little tense lately since he had so many sifts at work, cleaning his house, and cooking. He didn't mind doing these things but they did tend to build up stress.
Kousuke felt Masahiro relax. He wrapped his arms around Masahiro and kissed his neck.
"I'm glad you're finally relaxing."
"How did you-?"
"I know when someone is I love is tense, I thought the bath could help, at least a little."
"It does help a lot, but you're one to talk Kosuke! You were stressed and tense you got sick! But I didn't notice."
"It's okay Masahiro, I'll be fine. Colds have never been to bad on me. And besides you're hear taking care of me now."
"Yeah... you're right Kosuke."
"He's overthinking things again, always taking the blame for something. Even when it's not his fault."
Kousuke laid his head on Masahiro's shoulder and kissed his neck.
"It's okay Masahiro, everyone gets sick once and a while." Masahiro still looked kind of down so Kousuke kissed his neck and back.
Soon Masahiro was a smiling blushing mess.
"There we go, much better. His smile is so adorable."
     "The water is getting cold, we better get out and dry off soon."
     "But Masahiroooo!" Kousuke wrapped his arms tighter and nuzzled into his back.
     "Come on, we don't want you to getting any sicker."
     "Fine..."
"I want to cuddle more though."
     "Also after I get dinner done and in the fridge for later, we lay together in bed if you want."
      "Yes please."
     With one more kiss to neck Masahiro managed to get Kosuke out of the bath, dressed, and back to bed.
     When Masahiro was about to leave to make dinner early, Kosuke held onto his wrist.
     "Can't you just wait for dinner and we can cuddle now?"
     "No because I would just have to get up again and come back, if I do it now and get it done, we can cuddle and eat together with no interruptions." Masahiro saw the change in Kosukes eyes and knew he had him.
     "Okay... but be quick, I want my Masahiro."
     "I promise it won't take that long, and I even bought your favorites for dinner!"
     Masahiro gently kissed Kousuke's forehead and tucked him in more.
     Kousuke slid down into his blankets more as Masahiro walked downstairs.
     He didn't blush a lot but Masahiro always manages to make him somehow.
     But as Masahiro promised, he finished making and putting away dinner, and then came back up to Kousuke within an hour.
     As soon as he was near the bed, Kosuke grabbed him and pulled him onto the bed.
     Masahiro laughed as Kousuke snuggled into his stomach.
"How is he so strong even though he's sick?"
     "Okay give me a second, I still have to get under the covers too."
     Kousuke suffled over to make room for him.
     Kousuke wrapped his arms around him and Masahiro put his head on Kousuke's chest.
     They laid together for a little while until Kousuke wanted to have a little more "fun".
     Let's just say being sick didn't stop Kosuke from doing all kinds of things.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~1,210 words~
~Sorry it's been a while since I've updated with an actual story, things have been busy, but I'm going to try writing a little more! Also what they did at the end of the story, use your imagination~

~Shipwhatever