No More Hiding

(Thanks to @DevilsSkull for the amazing idea and support!)

     "He's acting strange again."  Is the only thing Kousuke could think of as he tried to get some rest. He had gone through a whole day giving out and grading tests.
     Kousuke's eyes drooped and they felt dry, he was definitely worn out, but he just couldn't sleep.
He was worried about Masahiro. Masahiro had been acting weirdly recently and it reminded Kousuke of the last time Masahiro had been contacted by those thugs.
The mere thought of Masahiro being dragged around by that gang again made Kousuke angry. What Kousuke didn't know is that Masahiro's old gang kept their word and never contacted him again. Masahiro was being contacted by a gang or at least two members of it, but it wasn't his old one.
    At first he didn't notice the two men who would stalk him all the way from his house in the morning to his job at night.
     The first night that they had actually confronted Masahiro he was walking home from his job.
He was walking his normal route home when two pairs of arms pulled him into an alleyway.
His first instinct was to scream for Kousuke, but the two men put there hands over his mouth.
Masahiro's mind was a blur as they pushed him against a brick wall and kept his mouth covered. Their hands muffled a short yelp when Masahiro felt his head hit the brick wall.
The two were silent for a few more seconds before speaking up.
"Listen kid, we know you are a part of Toro's gang. Well he's pissed off and we want to know some things." The one who spoke was slightly taller than Masahiro and the one covering his mouth.
"That's right, you tell us what we need to know and nothing will happen to you. If you don't, well that's another story." The second man towered over Masahiro.
     "First question, where is Toro and his gang staying at the moment?" He slammed his hand right next to Masahiro's head.
     Masahiro flinched into the wall and let out a stifled shout. The other man moved his hand away from Masahiro's mouth and down to his neck.
     "I- I don't know! I really don't! I le-" Masahiro was cut off when he felt a hand tighten around his neck, it was hard to breath.
     "You think we're going to believe that?" The tallest man shouted.
     That night all Masahiro had thought,
"I really wish Kousuke was here, I want him, he would be strong and know what to do."
     Even as they kicked, punch, and slapped him, that was all he thought about.
     Masahiro tried to tell them that he had left Toro's gang a long time ago but they wouldn't hear it. They ended up leaving him, coughing, heaving, bruised, and battered, on the ground after an hour of beating him.
The two man walked away from the terrified boy, leaving him with only words,
"If you tell anyone or don't show up, we will come after them, anyone you care about."
That was one week ago.
Masahiro made sure not to let it slip that he was being harassed.
Unlike before when it was Toro's gang contacting him, he didn't change much, he still talked with everyone, smiled, his the bruises under his clothes, the only that changed was that he couldn't cook dinner for them again.
His excuse: he had to work extra hours at the shop because he was a little tight on money.
     That was one of the many excuses Masahiro had for being late to something. What Masahiro didn't have many excuses for was the bruises.
     Most of the time they could be hidden by his clothes, but when the thugs had gotten more aggressive and impatient they didn't really aim their punches anymore and hit Masahiro in the head.
     The next morning the punch had given him a splitting headache and a huge nasty looking bruise.
     As soon as he walked into his classroom both Ooshiba sons were asking what had happened to him.
"I can't tell them the actual truth... what should I say? Oh, this might work."
     "I just ran into a doorway."
     "I know your clumsy sometimes Masahiro but a door is a new one!" Kensuke was laughing so hard he fell clutching his stomach. When he got back up he got a hard hit on top of the head with an attendance book. There was loud OUCH heard but the older Ooshiba paid no mind to it.
     "Stop making fun of Masahiro Kensuke, only I'm aloud to do that." Kousuke chuckled as the younger poured and glared at him.
     Kousuke ignored Kensuke's glare and turned to Masahiro.
     "Just be careful I don't want you hurt." He whispered into the blonde boy's ear. He gave Masahiro a loving and caring smile.
     "I will be more careful Kousuke."
     "Good." Kousuke quickly kissed Masahiro's bruise gently just as the bell rang.
Masahiro sat down for the start of class so red it hid his bruise.
Later that day Masahiro gave the same excuse that he was working late that night and couldn't cook dinner.
And as the same for the past week, Masahiro was taken into an alley, questioned, and beaten. Once again they had gotten to impatient with him and ended slapping and punching Masahiro in the face again.
His excuse this time: he had tripped from the very top of the stairs leading down from his house.
Everyone believed him; except Kousuke, he was starting to get skeptical.
There was no way he would have gotten that kind of bruise in that place from tripping down stairs.
Also Kosuuke has noticed that Masahiro seemed more jumpy and was always looking over his shoulder. It seemed only Kousuke had noticed.
When Masahiro started to run out of convincing excuses to tell everyone, Kousuke noticed that too.
So when Masahiro came over that weekend and they were home alone, Masahiro had fallen asleep on the couch.
So Kousuke walked over and gently lifted up Masahiro's shirt a little, he proved himself right. There were multiple bruises all over his chest and stomach, and even more on his legs were Kousuke rolled up Masahiro's pant legs.
Even if Masahiro was the clumsiest person in the word, these bruises did not come from just simply being clumsy.
Kousuke knew these bruises came from fighting. He had gotten plenty in his life, but for Masahiro to have all these bruises at once, something was going on.
Right there Kosuke hatched a plan, he would follow Masahiro as soon as school ended.
And that's exactly what he did. When the last bell rang and the students were let out, he followed Masahiro to his work.
He walked around a little and stayed at the store across from Masahiro's job until he left after the sun had set.
Kousuke thought for a moment that his worries were actually nothing until Masahiro went the opposite way of his house. About halfway down that block Masahiro turned into a dark alleyway.
When he crept closer to the alley he head something- one, hitting a wall and strained yelps and shouts.
That made Kousuke speed up. He reached the alley and saw two guys standing in front of Masahiro, one squeezing Masahiro's neck and punching him while another one asks him questions Masahiro didn't know the answers to.
     They must have heard Kousuke coming because once he got there the two men paused and faced him.
     Masahiro realized they had stopped and opened his eyes slightly and followed there gazes, he saw the person he wanted more than anyone else right now, Kousuke.
     He tried to speak but it was strained, the man holding his neck tightened his grip even more out of shock.
     "Kou-kousu- ke- ke." Masahiro was crying now and it was becoming harder for him to breath and see.
     "It's the bear killer!" The men started to back up in fear and let go off Masahiro.
     He dropped to the ground heaving and coughing, trying to breath.
     Kousuke rushed forward, the men thought he was going for them so they tried to run backwards and ended up tripping, but Kousuke was reaching for Masahiro.
     Kousuke got down next to Masahiro and rubbed his back.
     "Masahiro! Are you alright? Can you breath?"
     Masahiro kept coughing but still answered.
     "I'm- I'm okay Kousuke."
     "Good, just rest here for moment." He kissed Masahiro's forehead and stood back up.
     As the two men were getting up they turned slightly and saw Kousuke standing at his full height cracking his knuckles. They tried to run away but were caught by the collar of their shirts.
     If the men were to tell what they saw it wouldn't have been a man, no they saw a demon. And that demon was mad.  
     Kousuke beat up the men ten times worse than what they had done to Masahiro. When Kousuke was satisfied, he left the two in a broken heap on the floor.
     He rushed back over to Masahiro when his mind came back into focus.
     "Are you sure your okay Masahiro?"
     Masahiro didn't answer but got up halfway and fell forward to hug Kousuke. As soon as his arms were around Kousuke he hugged him closer. Kousuke got the idea and helped Masahiro move so that Masahiro was hugging Kousuke from his lap.
     Masahiro started to cry again but harder this time. Kousuke simply put his head on top of Masahiros and rubbed Masahiro head.
     "It's okay Masahiro, you're safe."
     "I'm sorry Kousuke, they said they would..."
     "I know but I think I'm okay, I mean look where they are right now."
     Both of them chuckled at that. It had turned out Masahiro hadn't needed to worry so much.
"Thank you Kousuke, I- I-"
     "Yeah I know, there's no reason to hide anymore Masahiro. And I love you too."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~1,650 words~
~This was suggested by @DevilsSkull, I know they said they didn't need credit but the idea so awesome they need at least some recognition! So yeah thank you DevilsSkull I had a lot of fun writing this!~

~Shipwhatever