Chapter 14 (Jun Megumi)

Akiko came back to my room, smiling like a fool. "And I'm suddenly worried," I commented and she spilled her and Shining's plan which consisted of writing and choreographing five songs. At least two for us, one for STARISH, and two duets. "You've got to be kidding me."

"Nope and it will work perfectly," she replied.

"You do realize that we have to write at least five songs, choreograph all of them, and make the costumes all while Syo and I make a movie and the boys continue their appearances in a month," I stated.

"There's only four songs to write, because I know a song of yours that'd work for a duet," she and I watched as she looked at my journal and I knew what song she was talking about.

"Uh uh, no way, not going to happen, not in a million years. Those songs are never meant to be sung especially not in front of an audience," I replied.

"This song is good Jun, better than a lot of songs we wrote, and you want to know why? Because it's you, it's your feelings, your thoughts. It means something," she said trying to convince me.

"Yeah it's mine that means I can decide whether or not preform it," I replied.

"Come on either you or I will sing it with one of the boys," she said.

I sighed. I knew I wasn't going to win this, once Akiko set her mind on something she would never give it up. "Fine, but I'll sing it since it's personal. But no other songs from that notebook, and since I'm doing that you have to write the lyrics to a song."

"Yeah no," she replied.

"I'm going to be singing a very personal song in front of a lot of people, you can at least write the lyrics by yourself for one or get one of the guys to help you," I replied.

"I can manage the lyrics," she sighed.

"Good," I replied with a smile and then my phone rang. "Hello?"

"Is this Jun Megumi?" a man asked. I sat up a little straighter.

"Yes," I replied.

"The daughter of Iris Megumi?" he asked.

I took a deep breath and I could see Akiko get worried. "Yes, I am. Is something wrong?"

"Your mother is in the hospital and we cannot reach your father, and there is no other family to call for your sister," he explained.

"Yeah well if you find him then tell us," I replied. Akiko looked confused I hadn't told her my dad had left. "My mom, is she okay?" I asked.

"She will be okay, but we're not sure when she will wake up. We need someone to look after your sister," he explained.

"I'll be there as soon as I can," I replied and then I hung up.

"Jun, what's wrong?" Akiko asked as I stood up and started to get dressed.

"My mom is in the hospital, I need to pick up my sister," I explained as I pulled a blue short sleeve shirt on and then a pair of jeans. I brushed out my hair.

"What about your dad?" she asked.

"He left not long after I lost contact with you," I replied.

"Really?" she asked and I nodded before pulling on a sweatshirt. "I'll give Shining the heads up," she said as she stood up.

"Thanks," I replied as I pulled on and tied my tennis shoes. I grabbed my cell phone and shoved it into my pocket. I grabbed my bag and put on Syo's hat and ran out of my room.