: Epilogue - Part 3 :

Start from the beginning

He gently jutted his hips up and down matching the pace of Yeosang's mouth. Yeosang grabbed a hold of his balls and Wooyoung both yelped and moaned at the touch.

Yeosang pulled away leaving Wooyoung cold and wet.

Yeosang's glassy eyes made contact with Wooyoung's and Wooyoung suddenly got an idea. There was something he wanted to try out, and his thoughts must have been evident on his face as Yeosang gave him a puzzled look.

"What are you thinking about?" Yeosang asked, giving his thigh a kiss and propping his head on the palm of his hands.

Wooyoung put a finger to his lips "I have an idea . . I'm not sure how to go about it"

"Tell me" Yeosang said sweetly smiling up at Wooyoung with his big brown doe eyes.

"First things first get up" Wooyoung instructed the younger.

Yeosang got up and propped himself on his knees between Wooyoung's legs.

Wooyoung pulled the pillow that he had been leaning on out from under his head and tossed it on the floor, he then wriggled into a comfortable position flat on his back.

Wooyoung beckoned Yeosang over, "Get on" He said tapping on his chest.

Yeosang read the situation wrong and went to sit on Wooyoung's waist.

Wooyoung shook his head "Here" he said tapping his upper chest.

Yeosang eyed him curiously but obeyed anyway, right as he was about to swing his leg over Wooyoung's chest Wooyoung stopped yet again. He needed to get their positions right for his plan to work.

"Face that way" Wooyoung instructed pointing away from his face and down towards his feet.

Yeosang spun around and climbed on top of Wooyoung's chest, the younger looked over his shoulder down at Wooyoung, the younger had a questioning look on his face "What now?"

"If you want a graduation gift like this, then I think we can share this graduation gift"

"Ok?" Yeosang answered. The younger looked very confused now, but Wooyoung knew that in a moment everything would make sense for him.

Wooyoung smirked and signalled for Yeosang to face forwards.

Yeosang turned his head away from Wooyoung's face, and let his eyes travel up Wooyoung's body and he playfully tapped Wooyoung's abdomen as he waited for whatever Wooyoung was planning to happen.

All of a sudden Yeosang felt Wooyoung's warm hands on his back and he was pushed down, his face almost colliding with Wooyoung's member. His hand's shot out landing on the bed to brace himself.

Yeosang felt Wooyoung grip his thighs tightly and he was suddenly pulled backwards, he scrambled with his arms to brace himself.

Yeosang gasped as his ass hit Wooyoung in the face and then he felt Wooyoung's tongue dance against his skin.

Yeosang tried to turn to see just what on earth Wooyoung was doing when out of the blue Wooyoung lifted him up ever so slightly and his member rapidly hit, or rather entered something warm and wet.

Yeosang flung his head back as Wooyoung closed his mouth around his member, and his eyes rolled back blurring his vision.

As soon as he refocused a bit he realised just how close his own face was to Wooyoung's member and he suddenly understood what Wooyoung meant when he had said that they could 'share this graduation gift'

Yeosang understood the position Wooyoung had in mind.

Wooyoung's member was already practically standing to attention and Yeosang knew exactly what to do. So as Wooyoung sucked him of, Yeosang began to suck Wooyoung off too matching his pace and mirroring his actions.

Wooyoung held onto his legs as Yeosang thrusted his member deep into the olders mouth, mouth fucking him.

Yeosang grazed his teeth up Wooyoung's member, and a soft moan escaped the olders lips, humming against Yeosang's member.

Wooyoung bit down in an attempt to copy, and Yeosang raised his hips dragging his member from between Wooyoung's teeth before pushing back into his mouth again, pushing in as far as Wooyoung would let him go.

Wooyoung wrapped his arms around Yeosang's body and in a swift movement managed to roll the younger onto his back so now he was in top position.

Wooyoung pushed his member hard down Yeosang's throat and simultaneously took Yeosang as far as he could into his own mouth.

Eventually they rolled so they were both on their sides their legs propped up and open to allow the other access.

Wooyoung could feel in his mouth that Yeosang was about to burst from the way that it was twitching and throbbing. This pushed Wooyoung further, sending him over board and causing him to beat Yeosang to his release.

Wooyoung flicked his head back, releasing Yeosang, as his body shuddered and came in the younger's mouth. Seconds later Yeosang came as well strings of white lacing Wooyoung's face.

Yeosang sat up assessing the mess he had made of Wooyoung and giggled.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes at the younger, and wiped the cum from his face with the back of his hand.

"You pulled your head away, it's your own fault!" Yeosang exclaimed seeing Wooyoung's disgruntled face "You could have swallowed if you had stayed there a bit longer"

Wooyoung crossed his arms over his chest and pouted because he knew Yeosang was right. He also wasn't enjoying the sticky warm feeling that was on his skin, he wished Yeosang had pulled away so he could have soiled his pretty face too.

Yeosang grabbed a tissue from their nightstand and crawled over to the older, cleaning up his face. Yeosang couldn't wipe the smile he knew he was wearing, he loved to mess Wooyoung up.

Wooyoung glared at Yeosang and his perfect smile.

"You love it" Yeosang said tapping Wooyoung's stomach playfully after he finished cleaning him.

"Oh shut up" Wooyoung said grabbing Yeosang in his arms and dropping him in his lap, he wanted to wipe that pretty smile right of his little face.