"Rob, I gotta go check on him. Be warned yeah?" I said before running to the stairs. The wind is hitting my naked torso. I reached the bathroom and took a long breath before knocking on the bathroom door "Fovvlar? You okay?".

No answer. What is this now? I put my head on the door listening to what is going on. There is water running which is good, but why isn't he answering me? "Fovvlar? You mad at me?" I whispered against the door. Was I bad at sex? Is he mad because I let it happen? But he asked me to! I asked him if he was sure, and made sure he isn't uncomfortable. Is he mad because he cheated on Jack? Are they even together together?

I waited a few seconds "Alright I'll go now" i faked my walks away. Just so he could feel more secure and safe. Two minutes had passed by and still no sound what so ever, the water never stopping.

I could feel the blood draining out of my limbs , and them going cold at the possibilities of what is happening. "Okay, Andy. This isn't funny alright? Please answer me and then I'll go away i promise. Just let me know you are alright,baby" I said helplessly, my voice breaking.

Another minute has passed me, and I'm standing there chewing on my already dry lips. I can't stand like that anymore. I ran downstairs to Rob who is on his phone again. "Rob? Where is the bathroom spare?" i panted from running so fast.

He has been laughing but stopped when he heard my question "Why?".

"Rob, just give it to me God damn it!" I snapped. The suggestions of the bad things that could have happened to Andy never dying in my head.

"Sonny's room, in the second drawer in a small Christmas box with a little Santa on it-" I cut him by running, I can't afford listening to him describing a box, whilst the most important person in my life could be in danger.

I barged in the room not caring about the sleeping couple, well they aren't anymore. "What the hell Rye!" Sonny yelled at me.

"Shut up a sec let me think," i said whilst opening each drawer, found the box. But i can't get it open with my shaky hands. I tried but it shakes with me "God damn me" i cried out.

"What is it!" Brook's rough voice echoed through the room.

I was so focused on opening the box but it didn't open so I slammed it against the harsh floor making both Sonny and Brook yell at me. But the box finally opened and i reached for the bathroom key.

I ran my way to the bathroom again, I heard a swash underneath me when I stepped in front of the bathroom door, i looked down and i immediately said "Oh no no no, that is not good" I shouted "Guys i need you here i can't get this fucking thing to open".

No one came, perhaps because I'm always loud and shouting they were not alarmed. I can't put the key because he had turned the key to the side. Damn you, Andy! What is happening in there.

I found my self kicking the door and repeating "Lord I pray Your emotional, physical and spiritual protection over my boyfriend". People might see me as cheesy or stupid for doing that. But since I was a kid if I got worried about something or someone I pray and God listens to me, I need him now the most. I don't know what the stupid blondie had done but I hope he had fallen asleep and forgot the water running or something.

I kicked the door last kick hearing a "Rye stop fucking around" From Brooklyn. The lock has fallen down but I'm rather scared to go in and see what is wrong. I looked down mumbling "Please don't be what I'm thinking, please be alright Fovvlar. I can't imagine a world with you gone. Please lord, make him vomiting and not anything else" I felt my eyes burn with the quite familiar sensation. I took a few breaths exhaling when I pushed the door breaking through the wet bathroom.