VC-Nikki-Brie just does not know how to grow up and get over herself. What I did in the past was a little wrong but I have apoloigzed so many times and she still can't find it in her heart to forgive me. I don't hate her like she hates me. But she better understand that if she wants to win some money to pay for her little wedding that she's planning, she better start acting nice because I'm her only hope.

"Sami Zayn, your rival is....Kevin Owens."said Hunter.

Kevin sighed, "Oh boy

Kevin sighed, "Oh boy."

VC-Sami-Once upon a time Kevin and I were the best of friends. But then...he just turned on me. I don't know why. There was once a time where Kevin needed a place to stay and I welcomed him into my home. He stayed there, living in my guest bedroom for 3 weeks. I didn't ask for rent, money for groceries, nothing. Then when the tables turned and I needed help from him, he totally shut me out. He always takes takes takes and never gives back. When I confronted him about his ways he acted like he was the victim. He acted like I had no right to call him out. That was two years ago. Since then we haven't spoken at all. He's changed. He became hateful. Im threading in dangerous waters now that I have him as a partner.

VC-Kevin-Blah blah blah blah, Sami is going to tell you his sob story and make me out to be the bad guy. You know what? I don't care! I don't care if you think I'm the bad guy! If you think its going to be easy for me to have a weasel of a partner like Sami then you're wrong pal! He's too soft. He's too sensitive! He's weak! He acts like he's freaking Ghandi, always trying to be a peacemaker and be friends with everyone! I CANT STAND HIM! And if he does anything to piss me off I am not afraid to walk away from this show!

"Paige."said Hunter.

"Yes Hunter."

"Take a guess at who's your rival and also your partner for this season."

"I see two potential people. Im just going to take a wild guess and say its.....Charlotte."

"And you're correct."

VC-Paige-Ah yes, my ol' pal Charlotte

VC-Charlotte-My partner....is an erratic, loud mouthed, emotionally unstable maniac. Paige.....Paige uses her emotions too much in this game. Why do you think she got sent home last season! Me on the other hand, I don't tolerate bullshit and I'm not here to play games. I am here for the competition and the competition only. Paige is here for the social aspect of the game. She is going to ruin my momentum and totally throw me off track. She's here to make friends while I'm here to make money. I.....I don't know if its even worth trying to win having this ticking time bomb as my partner.