Cameron Dallas Imagine 16

Imagine:

You and Cameron had just gotten in your first big fight. And with all the stress Cameron was going through lately, he thought it would be best if you guy just took a break. Your heart was broken at the fact he was trying to fix things. But you pretended like this was for the better.

The next day, Cameron had a live interview with an amazing magazine company. You switched on the tv and decided to watch it. You could tell then something was off with Cameron, and so could the interviewer.

"Um, Cameron, is there something wrong? You seem upset, maybe you want to talk about it?" the interviewer asked, concerned.

"I'm sorry, I just had a rough day yesterday," he sighed.

"Well tell us about it."

He took a deep breath, "I lost the best thing that's ever happened to me last night. All over a stupid fight that was totally meaningless thinking back on it. And I feel awful because I didn't do anything about it. And I need her, and I love her, and I'm so sorry." He wiped his eyes quickly before apologizing to the interviewer. 

You pulled out your phone and dialed his number quickly. The phone buzzed in his phone, he pulled it out to answer it and an instant grin spread to his face at your name on his phone.

"It's her," he smiled. He answered it.

"Hey, Cameron," you said through the tears, "I'm watching you right now, and I want you to know that I love you so much. And I'm sorry too. Can we work this out and try again?"

"Yes, of course. Please," he replied. He looked at the audience and pointed to his phone, "God, I love her," he exclaimed. The audience clapped and cheered.  Cameron had the biggest smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~

AN// thank you guys so much for over 8K reads!! it means so much that you guys are actually reading my imagines!
LOVE YOU ALL (:

please do NOT copy!