Cameron Dallas Imagine 11

Imagine:

You've had a crush on your best friend Cameron for some time now. But you've never really said anything about it, you were worried how he'd feel about it and if he wouldn't like you back. 

He had just called you over to his house because he apparently needed urgent help. You rung the doorbell and Cameron appeared in the doorway within seconds. 

"Thank goodness you're here!"

"What do you need help with?" you asked.

"Okay, so... I need to know how to ask a girl," he replied, in all seriousness.

You felt your heart sink a little. You sighed. "Well, if I were being asked out, I'd probably want to have a chill first date, nothing crazy. There's a fair tonight, that's always a cute date idea. Or even just lunch at the little cafe in the park. Who are you asking? Maybe I know her!" you exclaimed.

"You don't know her as much as I do. She's been my friend for a while now," Cameron mumbled.

"Oh.. alright." So not only was he asking someone else out, but he was most likely replacing your friendship too? Cool.

"Can I do a demonstration?" he asked, nervously.

"Of course."

"Okay," he smiled. He pulled you closer to him and grabbed your hand. He looked sweetly into your eyes, with a small grin on his face. "(Y/N), would you like to join me at the fair tonight for a crazy fun time. I promise I'll win you a teddy bear."

"The teddy bear as a bribe was a very good idea," you chuckled, "But that was great, when are you planning on asking her?"

"I just did?"

He likes you back.

~~~

AN// please do NOT copy! thanks for over 6K reads! this is crazy! love you guys!! (: