Cameron Dallas Imagine 44

Imagine:

"BABEEE," Cameron yelled from the bedroom, "COME HERE PLEASE."

You rushed into the bedroom to find him lying down with a pencil and paper, and a big smile on his face.

"Oh God, what is it?" you asked, jumping onto the bed next to him. 

"We're gonna make something," he laughed, "And it's gonna be so crazy, and it's gonna be so fun."

"Just tell me what it is already!"

"A bucket list. For the two of us."

The two of you haven't been dating too long, almost four months. And the fact that he was already ready for something like this made you so happy.

"I love it." you smiled.

"Okay, now let's get started. I'll do one, you do one."

"Me first. A concert together," you said.

"Oh, good one." He wrote it down. "Boat trip together. Like snorkeling, fishing, wake boarding? Oh, then we can go to the lake and do paddle boarding or kayaking?"

"Then I want a beach trip. Surfing, and bike rides and then a bonfire at sunset."

"How romantic," he giggled. "What about... a photoshoot?"

"Us two? Not just you shirtless?" you joked.

"The both of us looking hot together. But you know, if you wanna be shirtless for it too, I'd be SO down for it."

/ / / 

The two of you spent hours making this long list of adventures, and you were so excited for your future with him.

"Now which one do we do first?"