Cameron Dallas Imagine 35

Imagine:

"Can you stop?" you whined at your best friend, Cameron. He kept tickling you and making stupid jokes.

"Why?" he asks, squishing next to you on the sofa.

"Because of... reasons," you say, continuing to read your book.

"Well let me just hold you for a little."

"No!"

"Why?" he teases you.

"I'm too heavy," you mumble, turning away from him.

"No way!" he laughs.

"It's not funny," you say seriously. You were starting to get some tears in your eyes, you can't help it. You just aren't entirely comfortable with your body.  Cameron could be with a gorgeous super model right now, you don't think he could ever love someone like you. You look at Cameron, his eyes sadly observing your face. 

"You're serious about it?" he asks, rubbing your back. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," you whisper.

He wraps his arms around you and you put your head on his shouder. You sit there in silence and listen to him peacefully breathing. He strokes your hair and you close your eyes. "Sometimes I hate myself," you say eventually. He doesn't say anything. He continues stroking you hair and gently kisses your head.

"Why?" he asks. He doesn't judge, he doesn't laugh.

"Just... I don't really like what I see in the mirror," you say.

"I still don't understand why though. You're beauti-"

"No, I'm not," you interrupt, getting a little angry.

"Listen to me for a minute. To me, you're absolutely perfect. You're beautiful, really. And if you don't see that, then you're completely wrong. I just wish you could see what I see. The kind, loving, gorgeous girl that I love."

"Love?"

"Yes. I love you."

You couldn't help but to smile and burry yourself further into his chest.

"I'm so in love with that smile," he says, lifting your face to his. "I love everything about you."

"I love you too, Cameron."

"Really?" he whispers. 

You lean in and kiss him softly. "Really."

/////

AN/ did you guys see cameron's recent youtube video? he gets so emotional and my heart just melts and to be honest i cried a little.

vote/comment/send me some love ((:

THANK YOU FOR OVER 150K READS ALL THE LOVE XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO