Cameron Dallas Imagine 9

Imagine:

You and Cameron have been out and about all day, just spending time together. You've been store to store, trying on silly things. Cameron posted a picture of you two trying to kiss in unicorn masks. It was cute and weird at the same time, but that was your relationship in a nutshell  Hand in hand, you both start running for the nearest store as it begins to rain. You two are laughing when you get inside, drawing attention from the eldery cashier. You've found yourself in a gift shop and you let go of Cameron's hand to explore the store. You stop at a rack of the name plate things, looking for Cameron's name on a little surfboard key chain. You overheard a girl talking in the other aisle, "Cameron Dallas just posted a picture of Instgram!"

You smiled and listened further.

"Who's that girl with him?" another girl asked.

"That's his girlfriend, (Y/N)," the girl snapped, "She's really not even that pretty. He could do better."

Your smile began to fall with those rude words.

"That's what I was thinking! She doesn't even deserve him. Honestly, she's probably in it for the money or fame, or whatever. It doesn't even look like Cameron actually likes. I mean, look at her face, and her body?! Ew, no, Cameron."

You didn't realize you were crying until a tear hit the floor. Cameron, who had now come to your side, was listening in too. He wiped your tears, placed a kiss on your forehead and then walked over into the aisle over.

You could hear the girls screaming with join, "Oh my god, Cameron Dallas!!!"

"Hey guys," he said, "I actually need to talk about something very important with you."

"A photoshoot?! Co-star in a movie?" they squealed.

"No, I want to talk about my girlfriend."

"Oh..." Their voice lowered.

"Why do you think it's okay to say horrible things like that about her? If you don't know anything about her, or our relationship, then I suggest you stay out of it. You should be embarrassed. Try putting yourself in her place and ask yourself how'd you feel if you heard those things about you? If you don't have anything nice to say, then keep your mouth shut. I love her, and if you guys can't support it then leave me and her alone."

Cameron appeared around the corner, pulling you into a tight hug. "Babe, I love you more than anything, please don't listen to anything they have to say. You're the most beautiful and kindest girl I've ever met, don't let any self-absorbed teenagers tell you different. You're all mine, forever."