Cameron Dallas Imagine 40

Imagine:

It was late at night when you received a text message from your best friend, Cameron. The message read: "come over asap!!!!!". Immediately you panicked, thinking that something bad happened. So you rushed to throw on an old hoodie and leggings, and grabbed your slippers, hurrying to your car. When you reached his apartment you knocked loudly on his door.

"Hey, Cameron? Is everything okay?" you called. The door swung open and a smiley Cameron stood in the doorway. "I'm guessing everything is fine," you chuckled, seeing him so happy.

"I want to show you something," he said eagerly. He took your hand and placed his other over your eyes. "You can't see it yet, it's a surprise!" He carefully led you through, what seemed like, an obstacle course. Then he stopped abruptly and removed his hand from your eyes. You gasped in completely shock.

Blankets and sheet hung all over the room, small lights were streamed around, a mountain of pillows and blankets sat in the middle of the beautiful chaos. A small tray with two mugs filled with sweet smelling hot chocolate and marshmallows sat next to his laptop, which had a Christmas movie ready to be played on it.

Cameron leaped into the mass of pillows, "Care to join me watching some Christmas movies inside my sick fort?"

"Don't need to ask me twice," you replied, jumping next to him. Cameron wrapped his arm around you, pulling you into him. You rested your head on his shoulder as the movie played, taking sips of your hot chocolate and continuously complimenting him on how great he did putting the whole thing together.

"Only for you (Y/N)," he said, kissing your forehead.

"Seriously, this is the coolest fort I've ever been in," you chuckled, gazing up at the lights and sheets. "And this is also the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me"

"I've been thinking..." he hesitated, not knowing if he should continue or not.

"What were you thinking about?" you pushed, curious to know.

"We've been friends for a while now, and whenever I'm with you, I'm just automatically happy. And I would really do anything just to hear your laugh and see you smile and see your eyes light up and god... I love you. You're my best friend, I don't know what I would do without you. I guess I'm just trying to ask, if you want to be my girlfriend. Because I can't really kiss my best friend and that's all I've been wanting to do."

A smile spread across your face. You leaned in and kissed him softly. "In case you didn't get that, I was saying yes."