Cameron Dallas Imagine 29

Imagine: (Bad Boy Cam)

"Shhh!" you said to your boyfriend, Cameron, who was climbing through the window into your room. "My parents will kill me if they find out you're here!"

Cameron smirked as he held onto the window pane with his head sticking inside your room and his body dangling outside. You were inches from him as he said, "That's what makes this a little more exciting." He leaned in and kissed you softly before entering your room completely. You shut the window as quiet as you could. Cameron walked over to your dresser examining the pictures plumped on top.

"You're so stinkin' cute," he smiled, staring at the picture of you and him kissing. You shushed him again. "You're talking way too loud, Cam!" you whispered to him.

"Oh really?!" he shouted. You ran towards him and slapped your hand over his mouth and gave him the death glare.

"Please?" you murmured. He removed your hand off his face and left a kiss on your forehead.

"Sorry," he finally whispered. He intertwined your fingers together with his. He tilted his head down going in for one of his signature kisses. You could feel his breath against your lips. Then suddenly, there was a knock at your door.

"Sweetie!" your mother yelled, "Please let me in."

You grabbed Cameron and shoved him into your closet as you let your mom in.

"What's up mom?" you asked as casual as possible.

"I thought I heard somehting," she said, wandering around your room. "Is everything okay?"

You nodded quickly. "Everything is perfect, mother!" She gave you a confused look before exiting your room, shutting the door behind her. You locked the door as Cameron came from the closet. He tackled you onto the bed and kissed you passionately. You let him have his way before finally pushing him playfully off of you.

"What has gotten into you?" you whispered to him. He pulled you teasingly by your belt loop closer to him.

"We have an exciting relationship," he said and placed his lips on yours, giving you a quick, soft kiss. "As crazy as it sounds, I love the sneaking around and lying. Your parents hate me, but that still doesn't stop you from being with me. Why?"

You ran your fingers through his messy hair. "Because I love you, Cam," you smiled, "You mean everything to me. Why would I let my parents stop us?"

He pulled you onto his lap and kissed you, for what seemed to be hours. You cuddled under the blankets and sunk into his hard chest.

"(Y/N)?" he said, nervously. "You told me you loved me."

You looked up at him, confused. "Yeah?"

"No ones ever told me that besides my mom." His eyes seemed glazed. "I love you," he said. "I love you so much (Y/N)." He pressed his lips on yours giving you a deep kiss. "I will never let anyone come between us. Ever."

~~~

AN// i want to give credits to my1Dimagines because she did this amazing Zayn imagine and i only changed the names and a couple things! so shoutout to her!

I CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR OVER 70K READS