Cameron Dallas Imagine 34

Imagine:

You leave to go to work, which is at a lonely yogurt shop that rarely anyone goes to. Great, right? It was almost noon and there has so far only been four costumers. That's a new record. Just as you were about to fall asleep standing up, you heard the little bell on the door chime. You perked up, excited to have a costumer. And you were even more excited when you saw how hot the costumer was. 

 "Hi, how are you doing today?" you asked, with a little too much enthusiasm.

"Hi. I'm doing good. How about yourself?" He ran his finger through his messy hair. You couldn't help to stare at him for a little bit.

"I'm great. You're actually setting the record for most costumers before noon," you say.

"Oh, really? What number am I?"

"Five."

 He chuckled in a really low tone that was extremely attractive. His face lightened up as well. You kind of just wanted to jump over the counter and make out with his face, you know?( Don't you ever want to do that sometimes? Don't tell me I'm wrong.) You had to turn away to keep from awkwardly staring at him as he got his yogurt. So you pretended to be busy with the spoons, singing quietly along to the song playing.

"You singing?" he asked.

 "A little," you mumbled, embarrassed.

"Sing louder."

"What?"

Instead of giving me a reason, he began singing very loudly. "But baby nowwww. Take me into your loving arrrarrmms. Kiss me under the light of a thousaaands stars. Place you head on my beating hearrrt." 

He pointed to you but you shook your head, refusing to follow him up. But you gave in anyway. Just because he's adorable."I'm thinking ouuout loud. Maybe we found love right where we areee." 

He started clapping and cheering and you were probably blushing like crazy. Actually, you were positive you were blushing like crazy. Your cheeks were bright red.He reached out his hand, asking you to dance during the little instrumental part. You slid over the counter and took his hand. And you two began your attempt at slow dancing. His hands on your waist, and your's on his shoulders. He tried to do one of those fancy spins which almost resulted in a sprained ankle, but hey, he was so cute, that you didn't even care .You were both cracking up and you could barely breathe, you were laughing so hard at how terrible you both were. You were having so much fun, but the song sadly came to end and it was followed by some fast pop song that you couldn't slow dance to.

"Thank you for that dance. It's just what I needed, a little fun after all the stuff I've been through today," he said, spinning you one last before returning to swirling his yogurt.

"My pleasure. And really, if you ever have a bad day, just come down here. I honestly get so bored, I never get fun costumers like you. Mostly old people."

"I definitely will," he laughed. You turned back to the spoons, afraid your cheeks would turn red again. In the corner of your eye, you saw him reach over and pop a gummy worm in his mouth. He was fast, but not fast enough.

"Hey, I saw that!"

"Saw what?" he asked, with a mouthful of gummy worms.

You folded my arms. "Really? You took like, half the jar of gummy worms."

He swallowed them quickly and cleared his throat. "Uh, no I did not."

"Did too!"

He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. "See? Nothing."

"You're such a liar," you laughed.

He gave you a cheeky smile and proceeded to piling on toppings. He set it on the scale and you looked over at the gooey mess of what was supposed to be yogurt.

"I like how you put five pounds of hot fudge on top," you joked, "And are those rainbow sprinkles?"

"Yes! Creative, isn't it? I bet you've never seen anything like this before."

"That's for sure. It will be $4.95."

"And it looks like the more creative, the more expensive," he said, handing you his credit card. "Where's your tip jar? Your dancing deserves at least a twenty dollar bill."

"Uh. My boss doesn't allow us to have tip jars."

"Well, then I'll just give you this. Have a nice day, babe," he grinned. He handed you his signed receipt and a twenty dollar bill.

"Oh, I can't take this!" you called to him but he was already out the door. Just as you were about to throw away his receipt, you took a second look at it. Next to his signature, was his phone number and a winky face.

Cameron Dallas (;

*****

AN: HEY GUYS ! I'M BACK AGAIN (: hope you like this one, it's a little different ! please vote/comment !!

LOVE YOU GUYS ! YOU ARE ALL AMAZING, THANK YOU !! ((: