Chapter 22: Please Don't leave

Marco POV
It has been a year now since I went to college and Star is preparing to be Queen. We still meet each other on holidays and sometimes I just suprise her on random days and stay for a few days.

I was preparing for class and suddenly a portal open and Star jump right out of it making us fall. I was surprise so I asked “Nice to meet you again, so what brings you here” “Me to Marco, oh yeah about that. My mom told me to ask you if you want to be King?” “Hack yeah Star as long you are my Queen” then she blush a little and said “Great looks like I don't need to force you, also have you been working out?”

She said that while rubbing on my abs
“Ummm yeah Star, you like it?” “I love it can't wait to test you.” and she wink at me. I was a little confused but suddenly I realized what she meant and I blush so hard. Then I said “Okay Star. So I have to go” “Yeah right. Bye then see you on Christmas” and then she open a portal and before it closes she gave me a flying kiss.

“Can't wait to see you to Star” I said and went to class.

~Time skip to 2 weeks later~

Star POV
I was training with my mother and Eclipsa. I am training to combat and how to protect myself. All went well, then suddenly while my mom is teaching me a new spell she collapsed.

Me and Eclipsa quickly went to her and I hold her. I saw the cursed on her arm is spreading then my mom said “Sorry Star, I have been keeping secrets from you, the cursed have been getting worse” “Why didn't you tell me mom or even Eclipsa?” I said while tears pouring out. “I'm really sorry I didn't want anyone to worry about” “No, you shouldn't have done that mom” “Well it looks like it's to late now, goodbye Star and I will always love you” she kiss me on the cheek one last time before her eyes closed.

I just keep on hugging her “No no no no no please mom don't leave” I said while my tears is like a waterfall pouring out. Then Eclipsa said with a sad ton “ I'm sorry Star but she's gone, there's nothing you can do. If only she told me early I may just save her. ” “ I know ”

Then Eclipsa hugs me and I hug her back still crying.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday and also I forget to tell you guys in this story they already defeated Toffee and Eclipsa is free. Okay that's it don't forget to vote and leave a comment.
Byeeeeeeeee!!!